• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hi everybody

Status
Not open for further replies.

liltommie

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
Hi everybody,
My name is liltommie and Iam ab/dl and a daddy!
been padded since june allyson showed us the first depends in the 90's( I liked the attends better) wanting to find new friends near me in port st lucie florida.
I have awl the supplies and have tryied all the brands of diapers too I have diapered a few babies also but the were so far away need some regular babies and diaper lovers to hang out with padded !!! Huggs and a fwesh chocky baba liltommie

liltommie said:
Hi everybody,
My name is liltommie and Iam ab/dl and a daddy!
been padded since june allyson showed us the first depends in the 90's( I liked the attends better) wanting to find new friends near me in port st lucie florida.
I have awl the supplies and have tryied all the brands of diapers too I have diapered a few babies also but the were so far away need some regular babies and diaper lovers to hang out with padded !!! Huggs and a fwesh chocky baba liltommie

Hello and welcome to the site. I guess it must still be hot in Florida. I live in Virginia and we got to 83 degrees today.

Besides diapering babies, is there anything else you enjoy doing? I'm a professional musician with keyboards as my college major, organ and piano. I used to play in a really good rock band until it got to be too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back