• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Heya!

Lan

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
Hello!
I'm new to the ABDL community and I'm looking for some friends to hang out, play and experiment with.

I've never written anything like this before so appologies if it's bad.

I like stuff like Star wars, Invincable, Puss in Boots 2 and The Owl House. I'm not really much of a talker in person but I love to listen.

I'm not really sure what else to put down, so if you have any questions, or just want to try talking, I'd be happy to respond.

Hope to talk soon!

Last edited:
Hello and Welcome to this site from Somerset in the West/South West region of the United Kingdom

Hello and Welcome

Hi Hi I hope youre evening is going well :)

Lan said:
Hello!
I'm new to the ABDL community and I'm looking for some friends to hang out, play and experiment with.

I like stuff like Star wars, Invincable, Puss in Boots 2 and The Owl House. I'm not really much of a talker in person but I love to listen.

I'm not really sure what else to put down, so if you have any questions, or just want to try talking, I'd be happy to respond.

Hope to talk soon!
Hello and welcome that’s not a bad intro at all Lan hope you enjoy your time here

Lan said:
Hello!

Hope to talk soon!
Hello and welcome here

Hello and welcome to the community. Thank you for the introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Hello and welcome to ADISC.
I’m sure you will make lots of friends.
I’m from Glasgow.
xoxox

I am from midwest USA

Back