• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey

FrancisDL

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Hey there. I'm Francis, in my 30s, a dl since I can remember. I used to perceive myself as a caregiver/daddy only, but in the last few years I've come to terms with liking to wear diapers too, instead of just putting my partner in them.

Not great at talking to strangers online but let's give it a try!

Reactions: newAB43, LaLoneDigi, nectar0001 and 1 other person
Hello and welcome aboard, fellow DL! đź‘‹

Reactions: newAB43 and Jorelaxed
Hey there Francis! Good for you and enjoy! Ask away when you have questions and say helloooooooo when you can…. so many people on this site have experience and good advice! I’ve really enjoyed it. Good luck

Last edited:
Reactions: newAB43 and Jorelaxed
FrancisDL said:
Hey there. I'm Francis, in my 30s, a dl since I can remember. I used to perceive myself as a caregiver/daddy only, but in the last few years I've come to terms with liking to wear diapers too, instead of just putting my partner in them.

Hello and welcome

Welcome!

Welcome

Welcome

FrancisDL said:

Welcome Francis!

Reactions: nectar0001
Back