• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey y'all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hikebikeDL

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm not really sure where to start here, but I'll give it my best shot! I know for a fact that I am DL, and I've dabbled in the AB side of things (onesies and pacis) but not 100% sure how I feel about that yet. I've been into diapers for as long as I can remember and I've often tried to trace it back to one specific incident, but haven't been able to do that. So I guess this is just something I had from day 1!

I did have to wear pull-ups at night because I regularly wet the bed up until about 1st or 2nd grade. I don't ever remember having any accidents...except for one. I wet my pants in front of my whole second grade class (so that was totally not embarrassing). Other than that, I don't need diapers for a medical reason. I just love wearing them, using them, and they are a turn-on.

Joining this site and posting is a big step for me, as I've only ever felt comfortable enough with one person to tell them. Although I'm sure my parents know something is up because I got careless one time and they found a diaper in my trash can...oops *shrugs*.

I guess my goal is to figure out how to really accept this part of me and not go through a binge and purge cycles anymore (mainly because it gets costly and its frustrating). I also am trying to figure out how this fits into what I love to do. As you might have been able to tell from my username, I love being outdoors and I want to be a law enforcement agent of some kind. I see both of these things as masculine and diapers as really not at all masculine (trying to get over gender stereotypes and norms still working on it). I also might be bisexual...wow, can't believe I just said that! If that's not a load off my chest I don't know what is! There's lots if things I need to explore still and I'm working on keeping an open mind.

So yeah, that's a bit about me! I'm happy to talk to y'all and excited to finally be taking this step into the community!

Hi, HikebikeDL. Welcome.
I don’t know how much it will help you, but to reduce my binge/purge, I started focusing on the other good feelings I get with diapers - not just sexual feelings.
Remember, we may not have complete control over what we feel about different things, but we do have complete control of which feelings we act on. Decide what you want and stay committed to that and you won’t be as fickle.

Have you ever tried working out with a diaper on? I did that for a while and it helped to combine the idea that I could be a strong man even if I wear a diaper.

Anyway, welcome. I’m sure you’ll enjoy going through the forums here! There’s lots to read and share.

Hi and welcome to the site. I've been out hiking on the Appalachian Trail as of late. I live in central Virginia so I go with friends for a half day trip. The Rhododendrons and Mountain Laurel our out now and it's breathtaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back