Hey! We’re slightly better than peeing on each other!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurplePup89 said:
I can't emphasize enough that both acts are utterly detestable and reprehensible, but I absolutely see why pedophilia is higher, and I agree with that. Child molestation can destroy the life of the child or children involved; it can severely traumatize them at a young age and therefore subjects them to a lifetime of psychological and emotional challenges. Conversely, as perverse as the act of necrophilia is, the same can not be said of a corpse. While necrophilia is still a crime and should be treated as such, I would say pedophilia carries far worse consequences for its living victims.
Oh without a doubt there's no denying the severe psychological damage to a child victim and how indescribably disgusting and rage inducing it is that another human being can completely disregard the incredible gift of innocence!!! Even as an adult i find my childish innocence showing through a lot and it's my clinging to it that fuels my sexuality being my biggest hang up. It's hard for me to even discuss sexual topics, see it in movies, tv, read it in books... but my psychological baggage isn't the point... i just feel like walking in on someone with a corpse is beyond next level compared to someone living... and maybe it's my fears of death and the dead... you don't often hear of necro in the news though...

The survey is of people's opinions - that's it. It was done by a dude on Reddit. Everyone calm down.

I feel like people are treating it as some sort of scientific measure - it's not.

Some dude who's into graphs (literally reddit's r/dataisbeautiful section) did a brief survey canvassing people's OPINIONS on a selection of sexual terms and made a graph of it. It's worth precisely squat, so let's not get all lathered up about it.

Reactions: Drifter, Blathers and CaterpillarSick
RubberJin said:
The survey is of people's opinions - that's it. It was done by a dude on Reddit. Everyone calm down.

I feel like people are treating it as some sort of scientific measure - it's not.

Some dude who's into graphs (literally reddit's r/dataisbeautiful section) did a brief survey canvassing people's OPINIONS on a selection of sexual terms and made a graph of it. It's worth precisely squat, so let's not get all lathered up about it.
Thanks for thr chill pill =^_^=

I'm actually surprised by the graph. Foot fetish is really low on reported sexual interests, but last time I checked, foot fetish was one of the most common ones.

So funny
Any normal human should just put illegal things the worst then move towards painful or unhealthy things
Whatever just goes to show most people can’t even get priorities straight
WTF is taboo really mean anyway
I know I would rather be snuggling in in a onesie and diaper with a pacifier then potentially get chocked pegged or all tied up
Best

Reactions: AmberStarfield
Creepy Crawlies? I had that play set when I was about 7. Really wired that folks would be sexually into it though XP.
Toymax_Creepy_Crawlers.jpg

Electrically said:
So funny
Any normal human should just put illegal things the worst then move towards painful or unhealthy things
Whatever just goes to show most people can’t even get priorities straight
WTF is taboo really mean anyway
I know I would rather be snuggling in in a onesie and diaper with a pacifier then potentially get chocked pegged or all tied up
Best
This is something I actually noticed while talking to some people. One day we were talking about our fetishes and stuff and something like this happened:

Someone: "I get turned on by being tied up and spanked really hard"
Others: "Oh, wow, you sure are kinky"
Someone else: "I like when my partner bites me and I don't get very turned on unless I see blood"
Others: "That's cool"
Me: "I like wearing diapers, and neither wet nor mess them, I just like wearing them as underwear"
Others: "Oh my god, that's really concerning! You should go see a therapist"

Obviously the conversation wasn't exactly that way, but it was something close to that (I was specially shocked on how something so extreme as hurting someone to the point there is blood was seen as something normal). Luckily there was another ABDL there and we could have a more tame discussion talking about how absurd it is that wearing a diaper is super "Taboo" and other things that are pretty hardcore are seen as "just another fetish"

Reactions: Electrically and AmberStarfield
JustAFloof said:
This is something I actually noticed while talking to some people. One day we were talking about our fetishes and stuff and something like this happened:

Someone: "I get turned on by being tied up and spanked really hard"
Others: "Oh, wow, you sure are kinky"
Someone else: "I like when my partner bites me and I don't get very turned on unless I see blood"
Others: "That's cool"
Me: "I like wearing diapers, and neither wet nor mess them, I just like wearing them as underwear"
Others: "Oh my god, that's really concerning! You should go see a therapist"

Obviously the conversation wasn't exactly that way, but it was something close to that (I was specially shocked on how something so extreme as hurting someone to the point there is blood was seen as something normal). Luckily there was another ABDL there and we could have a more tame discussion talking about how absurd it is that wearing a diaper is super "Taboo" and other things that are pretty hardcore are seen as "just another fetish"
I hate blood it makes my tummy hurt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back