Hey non ABDL SO's - What diaper do you prefer

safaridaze

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Question for any non ABDL Significant others whos partner came out and wanted to wear around you: As a non ABDL, I know your first choice would probably be your partner just wear age appropriate underwear. But given we have this special part inside of us, and you love us anyway. Would you rather you partner be in an all white diaper, or an ABDL printed diaper. If you had to pick, what is your favorite diaper to see on them. As a point of reference, I am mostly curious about a non ABDL woman's perspective of a ABDL man (er.... Little). But all opinions are welcome!!!!!

Reactions: DiaperedTeddyBear, Neroforte, PadPhilosopher and 1 other person
My wife isn't on ADISC, but I can relay her opinion.
I'm a pure diaper lover without AB tendencies and explain it with the sensual aspects of wearing. She understands that I like something soft, cuddly and possibly warm and wet around my crotch. She thinks accepting me as an AB would be more difficult. Hence, she is content with me wearing plain white BetterDrys or blue Supremes, but would consider a AB print on my diapers as strange as I would.

Reactions: Tenakev, Chrissie, Subtlerustle and 4 others
I guess with age appropriate underwear being an SO´s first choice you meant thin cotton underpants, because my diapers are perfect for my age and still my ex-gf was reluctant to see me in them. If anything, she was ok with plain white Tenas and Betterdrys. She outright told me "those will look ridiculous on you" the first time she saw a packet of Crinklz... and later she told me "don´t ever let me see you in those" when I got my dinosaur sleeper, so I just kept my little side away from her.

As always, the most important is to keep communication and compromise; perhaps a preliminary talk to introduce a cute print could help your SO mentally prepare to what she might see you wearing in the future. That´s how I knew I couldn´t wear Crinklz around my ex.

Hope it helps!

Reactions: Subtlerustle, safaridaze and PadPhilosopher
safaridaze said:
Question for any non ABDL Significant others whos partner came out and wanted to wear around you: As a non ABDL, I know your first choice would probably be your partner just wear age appropriate underwear. But given we have this special part inside of us, and you love us anyway. Would you rather you partner be in an all white diaper, or an ABDL printed diaper. If you had to pick, what is your favorite diaper to see on them. As a point of reference, I am mostly curious about a non ABDL woman's perspective of a ABDL man (er.... Little). But all opinions are welcome!!!!!
My current partner doesn't care what print is on my diapers, she actually finds all the different ABDL prints cute and fun. Same as all the fun prints I have on my normal boxers. She likes to know what print I'm wearing, weather it's normal boxers, undies, or a diaper. She knows it's just a fun way I like to express myself and it brings me comfort. Her favorite diapers or boxers are always the ones with dinos, but so are mine 🦖.
Just like she likes to wear fun character or funny printed socks, and I love when I give her mix-matched ones to wear for the day. It's like our own little laugh between just us ☺️.

• Love
Reactions: robdl15, denimchicken, safaridaze and 3 others
my wife isn't on the site but i know where she stands. she wouldn't care what prints/colors i wore. i'm just a dl though not ab so i prefer solid colored diapers/pullups.

Reactions: ElPulpo, safaridaze and PadPhilosopher
My SO’s answer: Anything made of cotton. She’s the Earth-mother type.

• Love
Reactions: CptMartins and abdilly
Ok safaridaze, I just asked her. She likes the Critter Caboose from rearz. So I said, so you like the polkadots. She said no, I like the elephant when it peeks out the back of my shorts. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: TigerDL, DiaperedG, ABDLlover and 3 others
Am I the only pure DL that is a fan of the AB/DL diaper prints without being an AB? I don't have any AB tendencies but I still think the babyish prints on diapers are cute and fun.

Reactions: TigerDL, DownUnderRoo, denimchicken and 5 others
kalebsarek314 said:
my wife isn't on the site but i know where she stands. she wouldn't care what prints/colors i wore. i'm just a dl though not ab so i prefer solid colored diapers/pullups.
Hey. Thanks! I think the Little / AM / AK titles have different meanings to different folks. Your profile and info suggests a little side, which is much like myself. I think I feel more like 5ish, but I just used the term AB as that seems to generically cover people that do not identify as pure DL only. But there was an entire post on this not too long ago. Everyone has an opinion.

Reactions: denimchicken and Deleted member 78040
yeah my little side is 7. and i started indulging my little side IRL by mostly wearing overalls and shortalls these days and always being padded in at least a pullup. i sometimes have "accidents". depends on my mood. what does AM/AK mean? ive never heard of those before.

kalebsarek314 said:
yeah my little side is 7. and i started indulging my little side IRL by mostly wearing overalls and shortalls these days and always being padded in at least a pullup. i sometimes have "accidents". depends on my mood. what does AM/AK mean? ive never heard of those before.
Reply. AM was a typo and was suposed to be AB.

AK I see alot and is Adult Kid I think. I have also seen
people refer to themselves as tweens.

In general, I think AB, as an umbrella, refers to folks that feel they have an age inside less than biology would otherwise define them as.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 78040
Honestly, I probably get more embarrassed by printed diapers than my wife. I could wear all white, which would be consistent with when I was little, but sometimes to me they just look like briefs.

Reactions: ElPulpo
enigmatic said:
Honestly, I probably get more embarrassed by printed diapers than my wife. I could wear all white, which would be consistent with when I was little, but sometimes to me they just look like briefs.
Sounds like someone's thinking of getting some AB/DL diapers. 🤣
Welcome to the dark side.😁

• Haha
Reactions: DiaperedTeddyBear and safaridaze
GoodnitesAreGoat said:
Am I the only pure DL that is a fan of the AB/DL diaper prints without being an AB? I don't have any AB tendencies but I still think the babyish prints on diapers are cute and fun.
I never defined myself as “pure” DL. But I’ve never been able to regress. What I’ve tended to say is that I’m a DL who likes some babyish things. I like AB print diapers and I like onesies as well. Thats about the limit of it.

Reactions: TigerDL, DownUnderRoo and safaridaze
Tomtomthedl said:
Sounds like someone's thinking of getting some AB/DL diapers. 🤣
Welcome to the dark side.😁
Oh I have them and have had them for years. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: Tomtomthedl
My wife is not on the site but I feel confident enough to answer the question as she is 100% accepting of me being little and also my bladder issues so we have a bit of fun with it and she picks out my diapers from time to time.

More often than not normally she will pick out a printed diaper and choose the print based on her mood or how much of a brat I am. So if I am really bratty it is reasonable that I could expect something like a Tykables Unicorn or something along that line😅. She really likes to pick out he new Puppers lately because she is an emergency services worker. If we are going out with friends she tends to opt for something thinner like an M4 or Crinklz but it varies.

Reactions: TigerDL and safaridaze
I see myself as a AKDL that is still in diapers between the ages of 5 - 7. My wife loves all my ABDL diapers and think that they are cute on me.

Reactions: safaridaze
Being IC i usuallly just get the white megamax...But my ex liked the printed ones and got some of various types, but many were not up to the job of my IC, but overall she found a variety of diaper covers in colors and patternes she liked, and that worked fine, I dont care at home if they are white or anything, but myself not worth any extra money for the patterns.

But as for covers, they last a long time and if you get somehting with a pattern its what you see anyhow for the most part.

Bayond that, i know she liked having me in pajamas whith cute patterns, she liked the more babyish patterns ffor pajamas. And to this day have many pajamas with things like airplanes and orhter babyish designs on them, and wear them, they are comfy. New ones i usually get the LKS pajamas for the most part as i have a lot of the fleece ones already and not often am i cold.

GoodnitesAreGoat said:
I’m pretty much the same. I love wearing diapers but I couldn’t get into pacifiers and bibs and stuff

Reactions: Ortler and safaridaze
From ABDL diapers she likes ABU Lavander and Cushies. Non ABDL she prefers Tena Active Fit, BetterDry, Attends Active Slip and Seni Optima.
And those diapers we have on stock.

Back