• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey! Long-time lurker who is finally accepting himself.

GudNytes

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey folks,

I've been coming on ADISC for years, and I've always been insanely bothered by the fact I am a DL. Over the years, though, I've realized it's just a part of who I am -- ever since I can remember. Probably 4- or 5-years-old. Ever since I can remember, I have always felt shame, guilt, and like I was carrying some massive, untenable secret.

Well, I've finally come to terms with my DL side -- and I'm excited to meet, learn, and engage with everyone else who has as well. :)

Thanks for having me!

Reactions: Wonderingabout, JunkyardDog1, KBoy and 3 others
Welcome to our corner of cyberspace. Hopefully, we can continue to be a positive influence and guide on your journey of acceptance amd exploration.

Reactions: KBoy, Cottontail and GudNytes
Khaymen said:
Welcome to our corner of cyberspace. Hopefully, we can continue to be a positive influence and guide on your journey of acceptance amd exploration.
Thank you! It's nice to finally post on here after coming here for...nearly 2 decades?! Dang.

Hopefully I can be a positive influence here as well!

Reactions: KBoy and Cottontail
welcome, i'm really glad you decided to come out of lurking and introduce yourself! i lurked in a lot of ABDL spaces for quite a while (mostly on tumblr) as well before accepting that I am one. it can be really hard to just dash out of the gates and admit that this is a part of yourself!

we have plenty of other DLs here, you'll have a very easy time reaching out to people like you! i actually dated a DL a few years back without knowing before I got into a relationship with him, and it opened my eyes to the lifestyle and helped me realize it's totally normal! he was very respectful with his DL side and never pushed me to participate in it, which actually helped me learn to be okay with wearing diapers, myself! it helped me accept that i'm incontinent and there's not a problem with that, which is great! i think DLs have a lot to teach people

is there anything else you'd like to share about yourself, either relating to your DL side or your other interests? either way take care, glad you joined us, hope you enjoy your stay here!

Hello and thanks for coming out of lurking mode. I'm happy you are accepting your dl side. I hope you continue to enjoy your time here.

Welcome

Hello and welcome aboard, fellow Canadian DL!

Welcome to ADISC Forum Community I look forward to reading your posts 😺

GudNytes said:
Hey folks,

I've been coming on ADISC for years, and I've always been insanely bothered by the fact I am a DL. Over the years, though, I've realized it's just a part of who I am -- ever since I can remember. Probably 4- or 5-years-old. Ever since I can remember, I have always felt shame, guilt, and like I was carrying some massive, untenable secret.

Well, I've finally come to terms with my DL side -- and I'm excited to meet, learn, and engage with everyone else who has as well. :)

Thanks for having me!
Hello welcome here. I think we all have felt the shame, but being a nappy lover is ingrained. I can remember throwing stuff away, and an hour later going to retrieve it. It’s nice now though, it’s all in the wardrobe when I want it. Hope you have fun here 😁👍🏻

Wow 4-5? I didn’t even know about this part of me until like 2 years ago lol

Back