• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey i am New here

Alexix3

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So i am not so good in an Introduction of myself, so i try my best. :)
I am Alex 31 years old, i was first, like 14 years ago) in to DL that switched like 6-7 years ago to ABDL but more in DL i think, but i havent made any experience, so i cant really tell how it would be with a mommy or a girlfriend who accepting it. :) i am from germany.

Reactions: VeiledDevotee, Edgewater and AlwaysInDiapers
Alex, hello and welcome. Thank you for the introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Reactions: Edgewater
Alexix3 said:
I am Alex 31 years old, i was first, like 14 years ago) in to DL that switched like 6-7 years ago to ABDL but more in DL i think, but i havent made any experience, so i cant really tell how it would be with a mommy or a girlfriend who accepting it. :) i am from germany.
Hello welcome from UK 🇬🇧, hope you have some fun here

Alexix3 said:
Welcome to the group here.

Welcome and be welcomed to this Amazing World of ADSIC!
A truly great place as near everyone here is likely wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

Welcome to the community.
Plenty of other Germans around here from the last time i looked.

Back