• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey from Canada

DreamyDoodleBug said:
Thank you! The character is Paupipo from Sanrio, I like yours as well! I probably should’ve went more in depth when I first posted here, but had no clue what to say hahaha. I’ve been enjoying it here so far! I’m a psychology major, and have been age regressing as a coping mechanism for a couple years now. It’s totally SFW for me. I play badminton and video games often in my spare time. Is Kuromi your favourite Sanrio character? I’m not sure who mine is. Also I wanted to say looking at your profile, it’s really cool seeing another system on here! I was diagnosed with OSDD-1 a few weeks ago
awwww oh my goodness, i haven't seen Paupipo before but he's soooo cute! that's such a wonderful design he's precious ; 0 ;

my regression is also sfw/nonsexual as well! it's a coping skill for me as well! ^ _ ^ it helps a lot when i'm overwhelmed by life. oh badminton is fun! i love that, i haven't played in a while but i used to play casually with friends and family. what video games do you like?

yes! kuromi is my favorite sanrio mascot, thanks for asking!! My Melody is also really popular with my system, a lot of us like her! i really love her mouse companion, Flat, he's so cute! my alter Paul's favorite mascots are various Cinnamoroll universe characters (Cinnamoroll himself, Cappuccino, Milk and Mocha are some of his favorites) and Pom Pom Purin! it's sooooo hard to pick favorites, they're all so cute! honestly i love just about every one i come across, i have such a soft spot for cute animals and creatures!

aw that's really neat! i'm glad you were able to receive a diagnosis for that, it can be quite hard! i received my DID diagnosis in 2017 thanks to a psychologist who was screening me for my disability application. he caught on to it right away without me even trying to tell him i thought i had it thanks to him actually having done a lot of research. i hope you're able to work with your system and learn to live in synergy! feel free to DM us whenever you reach the Est. Contributor role if you want to talk about plurality or anything at all!

take care of yourselves!

Last edited:
Reactions: DreamyDoodleBug
PaddedPonyboy said:
awwww oh my goodness, i haven't seen Paupipo before but he's soooo cute! that's such a wonderful design he's precious ; 0 ;

my regression is also sfw/nonsexual as well! it's a coping skill for me as well! ^ _ ^ it helps a lot when i'm overwhelmed by life. oh badminton is fun! i love that, i haven't played in a while but i used to play casually with friends and family. what video games do you like?

yes! kuromi is my favorite sanrio mascot, thanks for asking!! My Melody is also really popular with my system, a lot of us like her! i really love her mouse companion, Flat, he's so cute! my alter Paul's favorite mascots are various Cinnamoroll universe characters (Cinnamoroll himself, Cappuccino, Milk and Mocha are some of his favorites) and Pom Pom Purin! it's sooooo hard to pick favorites, they're all so cute! honestly i love just about every one i come across, i have such a soft spot for cute animals and creatures!

aw that's really neat! i'm glad you were able to receive a diagnosis for that, it can be quite hard! i received my DID diagnosis in 2017 thanks to a psychologist who was screening me for my disability application. he caught on to it right away without me even trying to tell him i thought i had it thanks to him actually having done a lot of research. i hope you're able to work with your system and learn to live in synergy! feel free to DM us whenever you reach the Est. Contributor role if you want to talk about plurality or anything at all!

take care of yourselves!
Once I get there I probably will! My account will be a week old Friday, and I think outside of that I meet the criteria for the Est. Contributor role! I’m pretty preoccupied with university so I don’t have a ton of time to spend on games as before, but i mostly play whatever my friends are. So right now that’s been Palworld and Lethal Company. All of the Sanrio characters are adorable I also can’t really choose a favourite, Paul has great taste though! For me I looked for a psychologist with experience in dissociation, after I was telling another professional I was seeing at the time about what I was initially thought what psychosis as I was previously (and still DXed with, as I definitely have had psychotic episodes in the past) was USS&OPD, and then he labeled it as a dissociative experience and told me about how “everyone has different parts to themselves, but sometimes they can take a life of their own” but he’d never wanna discuss it at all if it ever came up, hence why we no longer see him. Then I started doing the MID assessment basically immediately and doing parts work with the current psychologist.

Back