• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey fellas

Soggytyke11

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I've been a diaper lover since I was coming into puberty and hiding it as my most kept secret but being married a few years now I finally told my wife on a drunken night and she fully accepted it with open arms. Not into it but accepted it. Talk about the biggest relief I've ever felt so since then im branching out to the community

Reactions: Lumos, JulestheFloof, TrueHero and 1 other person
Hey and welcome! CONGRATS on discussing with your partner and having things work out smoothly. Communication is absolutely key. My partner is not an ABDL, but actively participates with me and we have a fun, exciting longterm relationship that's continued to blossom over the years. Make yourself at home browsing around here and don't be shy to chat.

Hello and welcome aboard! I also told my wife after marriage, she's not into it, but accepts it :)

Reactions: Soggytyke11
Hello and welcome Soggytyke11 to the Adisc community forum.🙂

Back