• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey everyone

pupsirius

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
The name is Sirius, I’m just a furry/pup looking to explore this awakening I seem to be having at the moment.. 26M. I live in Ohio, and am just generally a silly and nerdy person. I love music, otters/all animals, Star Trek (sci-fi in general), food, and games (both board games and video games).

As for the abdl stuff I’m still kinda figuring it all out.. I’m already a submissive person in general so I think it’s about comfort and care for me I guess? I haven’t worn a diaper since my pull ups when I was 8, but now I can’t stop thinking about it.

I’m really bad at doing introductions like this honestly. But I’m always up to chat if anyone is interested! Thanks for reading <3

Last edited:
Reactions: Mickey and Kittyinpink
Welcome 🖖

Reactions: Jorelaxed and pupsirius
Reactions: Jorelaxed
pupsirius said:
The name is Sirius, I’m just a furry/pup looking to explore this awakening I seem to be having at the moment.. 26M. I live in Ohio, and am just generally a silly and nerdy person. I love music, otters/all animals, Star Trek (sci-fi in general), food, and games (both board games and video games).

As for the abdl stuff I’m still kinda figuring it all out.. I’m already a submissive person in general so I think it’s about comfort and care for me I guess? I haven’t worn a diaper since my pull ups when I was 8, but now I can’t stop thinking about it.

I’m really bad at doing introductions like this honestly. But I’m always up to chat if anyone is interested! Thanks for reading <3
Hello, welcome from the UK 🇬🇧

Reactions: pupsirius
Hello 👋 welcome

warmfeeling said:
Hello, welcome from the UK 🇬🇧
Thank you very much <3 can’t wait to visit the U.K. again, it’s been years

pupsirius said:

Hello and welcome! 😊
That was a perfectly good introduction!
Enjoy the site !

Welcome from a fellow Ohioan! 😁

Kittyinpink said:
Hello and welcome! 😊
That was a perfectly good introduction!
Enjoy the site !
Thank you, I look forward to exploring

Reactions: Kittyinpink
OhioGuy said:
Welcome from a fellow Ohioan! 😁
Thank you! Good to remember there’s other people like me nearby, makes me feel more connected I guess

pupsirius said:
Thank you, I look forward to exploring
Wow! Is that your hand on an otter !!!???

Kittyinpink said:
Wow! Is that your hand on an otter !!!???
Oh I do wish it were, it’s just my favorite otter photo I’ve found online

Reactions: Kittyinpink
pupsirius said:
Oh I do wish it were, it’s just my favorite otter photo I’ve found online
One day ...
I am sure ..
You will !
Are otters about in your country ?
I have otters here .. they are sweet 😋 ❤️ 😍.. (I don't eat them ! 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: littleph0enix
pupsirius said:
Thank you! Good to remember there’s other people like me nearby, makes me feel more connected I guess
I have found over the years that Ohio has quite the population of ABDLs! You are most certainly not alone! 😁

Back