• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey, everybody. It's time for me to introduce myself~

MisterAlex

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
I will only tell the truth.
(I use a translator, sorry in advance).
My name is Alex, I am 18 years old (soon 19). I have been in the subject for quite a long time, since I was attracted to it since childhood. I like this cuteness, carefree and awkwardness.
I'm an athlete, I've been doing sports for 10 years, I have a high rank in boxing. I also did a little swimming, hockey, judo, tukhwando (blue belt) and a little bit of everything, but I like boxing the most. I am sociable and kind. I will not hide that I am a believer (and I take this topic seriously. Although if I have these "hobbies" it's ridiculous. Isn't that right?)
I love role-playing games! Since the age of 14 years I am fond of them. I like both nice and hard and perverted😈😈😈😈
But it is on mood.
I learn to draw (I draw about a month) I want also to draw beautifully and nicely as my idols in ABDL-community.
I am also inspired by knights and bogatyrs. For example Zenisha Black, Eurasian Kolavrat, Pierre teraille la borde (I hope the translator will translate this).
I'm straight! I'm telling you right now. But I'm not homophobic.
I have no friends. And so are the girls. It's all because of my very resentful and hungry nature. It's also because I've been used like a toy a lot. (To put it very mildly). I've put myself out there, given gifts, done good deeds, and I've only been answered with betrayal. I do not know how to lie and I feel very bad now because of loneliness...I do not try not to show pain to others, because I realise that they will pounce like wolves on meat.
I've been in the furry community for six or seven years. I've seen a lot of things, I'm not surprised by a lot of things.
It was always bad with girls... I gave them gifts, attention, but in return I got only ridicule and reproach.
I think I'm broken...
I'm also into cosplay (cosplay lamb from the cult of lamb). I love and appreciate animals, I adore them (I have a cat, a rabbit and a turtle).
I love playing video games, I collect them. I love changed, cult of lamb, hollow knight, fallout, RDR2, Laika aged of blood and so on....
I am 184 centimetres tall and weigh 70 kilograms. I’m from Russia.
I love dragons, lizards, snakes and kobolds ❤️.
Also...not gonna lie. I love lambs. They're so cute!!!! ><
As you can tell, I have two states of mind: the stern and serious Kratos and the cute vulnerable little guy. My moods are also bouncing around like this.
Sen's van
What more can I tell you... I don't even know. Not working yet, studying. Just in need of love, care and understanding right now. I'm sick of writing poems to someone and getting an "ok" or "got it" response. I'm burned out...and tired.
That's all for now.

P.S this is my first questionnaire, please do not ban. I hope I wrote it right. Have a good day ❤️

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Edgewater
Welcome to ADISC MisterAlex your translator from Russian to English seems to be working well, (very well).
Glad to hear that you continue to stick to the truth (too many lies in our world today) and I am sorry that you have been betrayed and hurt.
Hope you find support and good times here with us.
In time you are bound to find the right girl and you can both build an accepting relationship together, growing ever deeper in trust and love.
Have fun.

Reactions: Edgewater and MisterAlex
MisterAlex said:
I will only tell the truth.
(I use a translator, sorry in advance).
My name is Alex, I am 18 years old (soon 19). I have been in the subject for quite a long time, since I was attracted to it since childhood. I like this cuteness, carefree and awkwardness.
I'm an athlete, I've been doing sports for 10 years, I have a high rank in boxing. I also did a little swimming, hockey, judo, tukhwando (blue belt) and a little bit of everything, but I like boxing the most. I am sociable and kind. I will not hide that I am a believer (and I take this topic seriously. Although if I have these "hobbies" it's ridiculous. Isn't that right?)
I love role-playing games! Since the age of 14 years I am fond of them. I like both nice and hard and perverted😈😈😈😈
But it is on mood.
I learn to draw (I draw about a month) I want also to draw beautifully and nicely as my idols in ABDL-community.
I am also inspired by knights and bogatyrs. For example Zenisha Black, Eurasian Kolavrat, Pierre teraille la borde (I hope the translator will translate this).
I'm straight! I'm telling you right now. But I'm not homophobic.
I have no friends. And so are the girls. It's all because of my very resentful and hungry nature. It's also because I've been used like a toy a lot. (To put it very mildly). I've put myself out there, given gifts, done good deeds, and I've only been answered with betrayal. I do not know how to lie and I feel very bad now because of loneliness...I do not try not to show pain to others, because I realise that they will pounce like wolves on meat.
I've been in the furry community for six or seven years. I've seen a lot of things, I'm not surprised by a lot of things.
It was always bad with girls... I gave them gifts, attention, but in return I got only ridicule and reproach.
I think I'm broken...
I'm also into cosplay (cosplay lamb from the cult of lamb). I love and appreciate animals, I adore them (I have a cat, a rabbit and a turtle).
I love playing video games, I collect them. I love changed, cult of lamb, hollow knight, fallout, RDR2, Laika aged of blood and so on....
I am 184 centimetres tall and weigh 70 kilograms. I’m from Russia.
I love dragons, lizards, snakes and kobolds ❤️.
Also...not gonna lie. I love lambs. They're so cute!!!! ><
As you can tell, I have two states of mind: the stern and serious Kratos and the cute vulnerable little guy. My moods are also bouncing around like this.
Sen's van
What more can I tell you... I don't even know. Not working yet, studying. Just in need of love, care and understanding right now. I'm sick of writing poems to someone and getting an "ok" or "got it" response. I'm burned out...and tired.
That's all for now.

P.S this is my first questionnaire, please do not ban. I hope I wrote it right. Have a good day ❤️
Welcome!

Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
Welcome to ADISC MisterAlex your translator from Russian to English seems to be working well, (very well).
Glad to hear that you continue to stick to the truth (too many lies in our world today) and I am sorry that you have been betrayed and hurt.
Hope you find support and good times here with us.
In time you are bound to find the right girl and you can both build an accepting relationship together, growing ever deeper in trust and love.
Have fun.
How unexpected and nice!!!! Thank you >°<
Have a nice day! ❤️

Reactions: Edgewater and Happy2BeInNappies2
Welcome here! Don't give up with girls, I was also disappointed in my relationships at your age, I was 21 when I had girlfriend first time and now I'm living in happy marriage, many guys run girlfriend to girlfriend in teenage years and they are alone in their 40s and shy boys find the real happiness...

Hello and Welcome

Pelusos said:
Welcome here! Don't give up with girls, I was also disappointed in my relationships at your age, I was 21 when I had girlfriend first time and now I'm living in happy marriage, many guys run girlfriend to girlfriend in teenage years and they are alone in their 40s and shy boys find the real happiness...
Thank you for your support.
I'm not a rebel or a bully, so I may not get hit on by girls as often. But I'm still hoping to find "the one" I'll be happy with for the rest of my life. Eh…

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, Edgewater and Pelusos
Good Evening and Welcome from Derry, New Hampshire!
I am disabled with Autism and Cerebral Palsy.

Reactions: MisterAlex and Edgewater
Welcome and be welcomed to this Wonderful World of ADISC!
A truly unique place as near everyone here is likely wearing a diaper!
This is a great place as near everyone here cares about others!
Enjoy!

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2 and MisterAlex
caitianx said:
Good Evening and Welcome from Derry, New Hampshire!
I am disabled with Autism and Cerebral Palsy.
Oh my God...I feel so sorry for you! And this is me complaining about life. My problems are nothing compared to yours, what a fool I am...God bless you🙏

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2 and Edgewater
Edgewater said:
Welcome and be welcomed to this Wonderful World of ADISC!
A truly unique place as near everyone here is likely wearing a diaper!
This is a great place as near everyone here cares about others!
Enjoy!
I can already see it and I really like this place >3

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2 and Edgewater
MisterAlex said:
Oh my God...I feel so sorry for you! And this is me complaining about life. My problems are nothing compared to yours, what a fool I am...God bless you🙏
I am age 66, and for 60% of my life I have been "back in diapers 24/7".

Reactions: MisterAlex and Edgewater
Back