• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey all, i'm from France/Singapore looking forward to learning more about everyone! *ehem* (Motorcycles)

MullbG

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Hi guys, i think i kinda messed up with my first intro previous week. I'm originally from Singapore but live in France and travel for work very often inbetween. One of my favorite things other than diapers is riding my motorcycle and exploring the countryside in France with my FPV drone. If anyone here is into motorcycles and drones and live near Paris, look me up! Otherwise i'm looking forward to hear from more people in Singapore and France, or anywhere in the world!!! Whoohoo for this amazing forum!

Reactions: fleckothefennec
Hello and welcome from the UK!

Hello,
I use to live in Europe. I ride a antique Honda motorcycle. The handful of times I've been to Paris I would never ride/drive in that city, way too chaotic. Now France country side or small cities are wonderful to ride through.

Reactions: MullbG
Welcome aboard, from Canada! 👋

MullbG said:
Hi guys, i think i kinda messed up with my first intro previous week. I'm originally from Singapore but live in France and travel for work very often inbetween. One of my favorite things other than diapers is riding my motorcycle and exploring the countryside in France with my FPV drone. If anyone here is into motorcycles and drones and live near Paris, look me up! Otherwise i'm looking forward to hear from more people in Singapore and France, or anywhere in the world!!! Whoohoo for this amazing forum!
Hello

I live off grid on an island in BC Canada

But I share your love for exploring with motorcycle. I drive a suzuki DR200 and love exploring the wilderness with it looking for hidden lakes and hunting grounds😁

fleckothefennec said:
Hello

I live off grid on an island in BC Canada

But I share your love for exploring with motorcycle. I drive a suzuki DR200 and love exploring the wilderness with it looking for hidden lakes and hunting grounds😁
Sounds amazing! I ride a Guzzi California 1400. I usually just ride to some radom places out in the country side and stop by interesting places, take out the drone and explore by air 😁

Welcome.

Haha, lots of BC people in this topic, that's kind of interesting; I'm also from BC and into motorcycles

I'm actually planning on visiting Canada next month, haven't quite worked out the details yet, any tips on where i should focus or go?

MullbG said:
I'm actually planning on visiting Canada next month, haven't quite worked out the details yet, any tips on where i should focus or go?
I say BC, Vancouver Island. Very beautiful, oceans, surfing, mountains, lakes rivers, fishing, whale watching 🦊😁

Back