littledreamers333

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
hello all so hope this is ok to post and not if not please delete....anyways Ive recently been talking with my ex again and found out she's into ddlg and this is all new to me so for those of you who are into it what sorta things can I do and can't do I've tried google and youtube but not really getting much answers or info

If you are wanting to do this with her then the best option is too simply talk with her about what she wants/expects from it and what you would be willing to do, there are so many different ways that people experience this that it is near impossible to make a complete guide for what you can do and definitely impossible to make one that fits everybody.

Ask her about what she likes to do, how she likes to talk/be spoken too, how she wants to be treated etc.

she might just be a person that likes the idea of a "daddy" partner, no diapers, no ageplay, just a daddy to take control of her and make the decisions (more a dom/sub ddlg relationship).
She might just be a bratty sub who wants a daddy to reprimand and punish her and make her do things.
She might be into a little ageplay and wants to have children's toys/play kids games/be treated like a child, what she wants here could vary depending on the age of play and her own experience and ideals. This may or may not involve actual regression where she enters a mind set of a child, this "littlespace" can be quite a strong compulsion or she might just enjoy letting loose and playing dong things that remind her of/make her feel like being little.
She may or may not want to wear diapers or training pants, and if she does want that part she may or may not be willing to use them. she might be more into "older ddlg" play where there are no diapers but may be curious about potty "accidents".
She may be a little more AB oriented and want to lose full control of her choices only being allowed age appropriate toys for a baby, kept in diapers, fed, changed and dressed, given bottle/paci's etc.

The only way you find out what you can and can't do with her is to talk it over with her and then try stuff out, over time things may evolve and you find either she or you wants to try other things.

I know this is not a lot of help but without knowing her or what she likes/wants it's really hard to say what you can do, if you get some information from her about what ddlg means to her we could be give more idea's about what you could try.

• Love
Reactions: Woncrinklz and lilbabyjooce
As someone who used to engage in DDLG (as the LG) before jumping into ABDL, communication really is the biggest key here like @Belarin said.
With a dynamic such as DDLG, there is the potential for an extremely deep intimacy (and not even speaking sexually). While people don’t always have a specific age they identify with when they regress, ask her about what age she imagines herself as when she regresses and what that entails. Is she small enough that she needs help with certain things (pouring juice into her sippy, tying her shoelaces, doing her hair etc for some really simple examples) or can she be a bit more independent but still need the attention and care of a daddy? This also pertains to what kind of toys and activities she may like in little space. I’d also recommend communicating about how often you want to engage in this form of relationship. Is this a constant dynamic when you are together, or something where on occasion she regresses and you take on the caregiver role is a question to ask. For some people age regression is a legitimate thing that people need and therapy and can’t always control, so establish if this is a scenario like that or more just a dynamic she enjoys for fun. Either way as I’ve said before engaging in a dynamic like this can be extremely fulfilling for both the little and the big.
For some DDLG relationships, the daddy and little will set up rules, such as a bedtime or no swearing or having to ask permission to eat sweets and other childish things of the like. Having rules may seem harsh or restrictive but I think it enforces the power dynamic that so many people love about DDLG. It can also help if they want to be more well behaved or less so, and you have the ability to reward and praise them for being good. I highly recommend getting your little a journal (or just a sheet of paper to hang or something) where you or they can write out their rules and make some kind of sticker chart. I really loved that when my daddy at the time did that for me. If you are able to, taking your little out to fun places like a park or zoo or build a bear or any kind of activity where you can both enjoy this dynamic and also be discrete is always very fun!! But it depends on both of your comfort levels and if this is something y’all want to just keep to your living spaces or not. You can still have a lot of fun doing bonding activities like baking together or watching a fun movie or documentary together and then asking your little all about it after and praising her for all she’s learned or remembered/enjoyed. There’s so many possibilities for this kind of dynamic and it’s all up to you guys to figure out what will work and feel best for y’all and ultimately if communicated well enough you can both have a great time!!
Those are just some simple suggestions but obviously communication is the most important part in figuring out exactly what they want as well as establishing boundaries and ensuring you both are getting something positive out of this. The daddy or caregiver should be enjoying this as much as the little! There’s really so much opportunity to mix and match and set up a fulfilling dynamic for the both of you to enjoy.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 57387 and Belarin
she's not into the diaper thing or ageplay she did tell me she said I could possibly be her daddy and she has the babygirl brat side too

littledreamers333 said:
she's not into the diaper thing or ageplay she did tell me she said I could possibly be her daddy and she has the babygirl brat side too
Ya when I was solely exploring DDLG I did not wear. I was a total brat though so I can say it's a really exciting dynamic!! I definitely recommend implementing some rules for her if you end up becoming her daddy as that is one of the best ways for a brat to get that naughtiness out (they almost have a frame of how exactly to act out, push your buttons and subsequently get punished). Ultimately, again, it's up to y'all!

ok cool so what can I get for idea's when she acts like a brat and pushes daddy's buttons more idea I get the better this is all very new to me stil

Reactions: Deleted member 57387
Again, it kinda depends on y'all! Some examples for rules could be establishing a bedtime, asking daddy for permission to eat sweets, no swearing, only referring to daddy as "daddy," etc. In more sexual situations rules can be asking permission to masturbate/orgasm, no sending naughty pictures when daddy's busy, etc. For punishments, again it's all up to preference! Writing lines, "time out," soap in mouth, early bedtime, taking way sweets etc etc. Or more sexually, spankings and other forms of impact play, orgasm denial, taking away sex toys etc.
These are examples I use just because these are the things I've experienced in DDLG relationships before. As a brat I also naturally would just find ways on my own to push my daddy's buttons. Maybe I'd tease him in public (discretely), or I would call him names, or in the car I'd just legit be annoying and childish playing with the windows and radio and stuff just to purposefully be annoying but in a fun and little way 😝😝
All up to y'all though! Ask her what being a brat looks like to her, and what you as a daddy looks to her. Also, consider yourself what you'd want as a daddy and what you'd want in a babygirl/brat. All up to y'all to figure out preferences and establish boundaries.

Reactions: Belarin
ok cool that's all I was really looking for were just some examples which can give me a better idea and understanding thank-you very much

Reactions: Deleted member 57387
As above, you could also create a chore list with rewards for completion/punishments for non. Create a behaviour chart (5 or 7 squares starting in the middle, good behaviour she moves a marker moves up a square, bad down a square. At the end of the day rewards/punishments given depending on where she is).

Spankings are tricky some really don't like it, some do, some hate being spanked but that's why they want it because it is then more of a punishment. There is a lot more to it though than just bending her over and slapping her backside, especially when it comes to after care.

The idea of removing sex toys/denying orgasm as a punishment is one way another is enforced orgasm as a punishment (tied to a bed/furniture item so movement is hard with a wand strapped on where she cannot escape it and leave her there for x amount of time) won't go into to much other things there as it's the wrong forum for it.

Other things to do could include choosing what she wears, doing her hair, limiting tv time, simply gong out on fun day trips, making her check in/get permission to purchase anything that isn't a necessity, depending on how serious it get's (and how much she is willing to trust you) this could include holding her credit/bank cards and giving her a weekly "allowance".

Another fun thing (good for all littles really) if she likes to draw is make her use her weaker hand (if she's right handed say she can only draw with her left) 9 people out of 10 this leads to pictures that look like a 4 year old drew them, same with writing. you can use this to "teach" her how to draw/write (bonus is after a while she is more ambidextrous)

There are so many ways it could go and things you could try but you do need to be certain of her limits and she needs to understand yours which brings us back to communication and talking it through.

Back