Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
they think just because im a abdl and a bedwetter that i know all the things now that there pregnant there asking me wich baby diapers are the best do any of you have advice

Reactions: MegaLugia
I would suggest they attend a class for new parents. Sometimes offered at hospitals and clinics. If nothing else, they can turn to the internet for videos and information on how to change diapers, etc.

Reactions: denimchicken and MegaLugia
I think you should get them set up with a pack of rearz mega diapers... one diaper should last a newborn atleast an hour with how much they go

• Haha
Reactions: denimchicken, Deleted member 74558, MegaLugia and 2 others
Tell them that every baby is different same as every adult baby, so to get a few smalll packs of ones she wants to try and see what works best for her baby 🥰

Reactions: Riley, Deleted member 74558, MegaLugia and 1 other person
claire123 said:
Tell them that every baby is different same as every adult baby, so to get a few smalll packs of ones she wants to try and see what works best for her baby 🥰
thanks they want me to tell them whats best for the baby

emberkitten said:
they think just because im a abdl and a bedwetter that i know all the things now that there pregnant there asking me wich baby diapers are the best do any of you have advice
Just blag it tell them Pampers everyone knows they're good me personlly id go with Rascal and friends . 🚼 🟰 💧💦💦💧❤️🥰

Back