Gwendolyn

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Carer
I need some help picking a new avatar for ADISC. I've been playing around with Stable Diffusion AI text to image art, and decided to try playing around with my avatar in deferent art styles. I've come up with some pretty cool ones, but now I can't make up my mind. So which do you think?

Attachments

• BeFunky-collage (1).png
    BeFunky-collage (1).png
    184.6 KB · Views: 57
Reactions: Cottontail
Gwendolyn said:
I need some help picking a new avatar for ADISC. I've been playing around with Stable Diffusion AI text to image art, and decided to try playing around with my avatar in deferent art styles. I've come up with some pretty cool ones, but now I can't make up my mind. So which do you think?
They are all nice, but the top right is so sweet.😁👍🏻

The top middle one is cute!

Reactions: Cottontail
I vote for the top middle. I think they’re all cute, but when used as avatars, the chair ones are probably going to make your face too small.

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I'd personally avoid using AI where I could but middle left is my fav.

I like the top right one. Very upbeat and happy.

I like the top right one best. But if you are a wheelchair user, and you want to be identified as such, then I would say bottom left.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Tomtomthedl
ianwee said:
I like the top right one best. But if you are a wheelchair user, and you want to be identified as such, then I would say bottom left.
I agree. This was the gist of what I was going to say.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, ABDLlover and ianwee
Cottontail said:
I vote for the top middle. I think they’re all cute, but when used as avatars, the chair ones are probably going to make your face too small.
This is the reason I didn't use a wheelchair in all of the options. While I like the ones I posted, they do have a lot of detail for an avatar. They may be better used in a banner.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Tomtomthedl and ianwee
I wasn't expecting the top right 2.5D one to have so many picks. I thought it might be a little too uncanny valley. With that one I pushed as close to photo realistic as I wanted to get for this project.

I hope this isn't too personal but do you use a wheelchair?

kaitsux said:
I'd personally avoid using AI where I could but middle left is my fav.
Agreed. I have a complex worldbuilding project and around two-dozen charachters so using AI would probably be a huge asset for me. Even so, it just feels wrong to me.
No judgement to the OP though, let me be clear.

INCONTGUY said:
I hope this isn't too personal but do you use a wheelchair?
I do. I was born with Cerebral Palsy. I can walk unassisted around the house, but my limit is about a block. Forearm crutches can extend that to about 3 blocks. So I use a wheelchair for distance most of the time.

Gwendolyn said:
I do. I was born with Cerebral Palsy. I can walk unassisted around the house, but my limit is about a block. Forearm crutches can extend that to about 3 blocks. So I use a wheelchair for distance most of the time.
Same with me with my Cerebral Palsy.
Mostly un-assisted indoors around my manufactured house trailer.
Outdoors using forearm crutches, and for long distance a 3-wheel rollator walker frame.

the middle one!

I like the central middle.

Back