Help finding this Onesie

babyoak

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I wasn’t really sure where to post this, as I’ve come across this website many times just never learned the way round it.

Anywho, I was super curious as to where I could find this onesie as I find it super attractive and cute.

Attachments

• 4BFFFE8B-3F27-4B4F-B60E-5ABD62626C29.jpeg
    4BFFFE8B-3F27-4B4F-B60E-5ABD62626C29.jpeg
    180.2 KB · Views: 65
It looks like Marks & Spencer's adaptive wrap bodysuit:
h++ps://www.marksandspencer.com/us/adaptive-pure-cotton-bodysuits-7lbs-16-yrs/p/P60461222.html
(Poor quality product photos; you have to look closely for the snap fastenings on the sleeve)

Try ebay yet?

ade said:
It looks like Marks & Spencer's adaptive wrap bodysuit:
h++ps://www.marksandspencer.com/us/adaptive-pure-cotton-bodysuits-7lbs-16-yrs/p/P60461222.html
(Poor quality product photos; you have to look closely for the snap fastenings on the sleeve)
How is that supposed to fit a male adult like shown in the picture I posted?

babyoak said:
The product photo probably shows the smallest size, not the youth size.

babyoak said:
They will fit a small male adult, some 16 year olds can be quite large.

sissybaby34 said:
They will fit a small male adult, some 16 year olds can be quite large.
Hmm okay.. next question is would I fit in it? Lol… I’m 6’5” but longer legs with somewhat average torso size. Should this fit me if my torso is still a little smaller? I just don’t wanna buy and find out that it’s just not gonna work..

babyoak said:
Hmm okay.. next question is would I fit in it? Lol… I’m 6’5” but longer legs with somewhat average torso size. Should this fit me if my torso is still a little smaller? I just don’t wanna buy and find out that it’s just not gonna work..
I think at 6'5" you will be way to tall to fit in it. I am 6'3" and have to order extra long adult ones.

Back