• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Helloo!

sparkledog

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Hello! Intros are hard and I'm nervous finally making an account on here x:

I'm here cuz I don't wanna feel alone in my affinity for diapers, it's very quickly become too important and special to me to just not talk about it but I don't really have anyone to talk to about this part of me yet.

Some stuff about me:
I'm a furry, I play Splatoon, lately I've been really into Cult of the Lamb, I love dogs and work at a doggy daycare, I'm autistic (and so are pretty much all of my friends), I'm trans, I have a lot of houseplants, and I'm still really into My Little Pony!

I was interested in omorashi for like as long as I can remember, but since I've first tried on an adult diaper I've realized that I find them very comforting in a way that I'd rather keep separate from sexuality. I also just recently ended a long time relationship and have been rediscovering myself somewhat afterwards. Last time I was single I was pretty much a whole different version of myself, and I've never been a diaper wearing version of myself until now.

I'm kinda scared of strangers but I hope to find some community here <3

Last edited:
Reactions: PadPhilosopher and Cottontail
You'll find that community, no doubt. Welcome!

Reactions: sparkledog
Welcome, @sparkledog, from another MLP fan, furry, and quasi-gamer. I have houseplants, but my wife takes care of them. When I was in college, even my cactus died. :) (I'm a lot better with outdoor plants.) My oldest is autistic and trans-male, so I'm familiar with those struggles, albeit from the standpoint of a supporter. I hope you find the site fun and helpful! I wish I'd connected with the ABDL community a lot sooner than I did. It's helped me a lot to be able to talk freely about this stuff with others who get it.

Hope to hear more from you around the forums. :)

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and sparkledog
Welcome to the best ABDL community on the web. We all have some common interests and also different interests. I am an adult baby of about one years old which is a girl name Sara. I like cute things and cute diapers. Pink is my favorite color.

Reactions: sparkledog and PadPhilosopher
Hello and Welcome

Hello and welcome. Fortunately, this is a very safe site and I'm sure you'll be glad you made an account as we have a lot of interesting conversations and discussions.

Hello and Welcome to this site from the United Kingdom

sparkledog said:
Hello! Intros are hard and I'm nervous finally making an account on here x:

I'm here cuz I don't wanna feel alone in my affinity for diapers, it's very quickly become too important and special to me to just not talk about it but I don't really have anyone to talk to about this part of me yet.

Some stuff about me:
I'm a furry, I play Splatoon, lately I've been really into Cult of the Lamb, I love dogs and work at a doggy daycare, I'm autistic (and so are pretty much all of my friends), I'm trans, I have a lot of houseplants, and I'm still really into My Little Pony!

I was interested in omorashi for like as long as I can remember, but since I've first tried on an adult diaper I've realized that I find them very comforting in a way that I'd rather keep separate from sexuality. I also just recently ended a long time relationship and have been rediscovering myself somewhat afterwards. Last time I was single I was pretty much a whole different version of myself, and I've never been a diaper wearing version of myself until now.

I'm kinda scared of strangers but I hope to find some community here <3
Hello and welcome here

Back