• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hello

akbabydante

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
love the new life in diaper sleeping with my bottle looking for some friends to help me more wit

Reactions: AJ33 and BobbiSueEllen
Welcome to ADISC akbabydante, it has been a long time since life in nappies (I'm Australian) was new to me.
But I have loved them and all things feminine since my first memories, and still love nappies today, even as my old body dose not allow me to safely wear any other form of underwear.
I hope all goes well for your future and that you find the help that you need in your new life.
All the best and have fun.

Last edited:
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Hello and welcome. Thank you for introducing yourself. I hope you enjoy your time here.

oh i am im just learning there more abdl stuff diffently was to check out, and who no i might meet people like the same.

akbabydante said:
love the new life in diaper sleeping with my bottle looking for some friends to help me more wit
Hello and welcome

Hello and Welcome

W
akbabydante said:
hello and welcome hope you enough it here

oh i am im not alone that a blessing

Welcome to the most friendly place on the net..No judgment just good support.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2 and akbabydante
Back