• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello!

bumblingbee

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
  5. Carer
Hiya! I’m Bee, an enby guy (he/they) in my early 20s. I love all kinds of art: mostly drawing, writing and sewing, talking about my pets & animals, and I’m also an age regressor so I find diapers very comforting.

Been a lurker for a bit but I want to start contributing more; I’m excited to get to know some new people on here :)

Reactions: Jorelaxed and BBBen
Good morning here on adisc 🦖🦕🧸🙋‍♂️ thank you for your short and good introduction 🙋‍♂️

Reactions: Jorelaxed
bumblingbee said:
Hiya! I’m Bee, an enby guy (he/they) in my early 20s. I love all kinds of art: mostly drawing, writing and sewing, talking about my pets & animals, and I’m also an age regressor so I find diapers very comforting.

Been a lurker for a bit but I want to start contributing more; I’m excited to get to know some new people on here :)
Hello and welcome

Reactions: BBBen and Jorelaxed
Hello and welcome to the Adisc community.😊

Hello Bee, welcome to the community. Thank you for the wonderful introduction. I hope you enjoyed your time here.

Back