• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

JunkyardDog1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Been a little weirded out about this new found diaper enjoyment i have. But thru internet I found im not that odd. I wear for comfort, mostly at night and found I sleep better. I wet occasionally. Change regularly. My girlfriend seems to accept but doesn't really get it. Neither do I yet.

• Love
Reactions: Edgewater, Lumos, LaLoneDigi and 2 others
Hi and welcome to the Adisc community Cozycomfort1.
Here people from all walks of life use diapers.
Diapers are a very useful tool that help us in many ways, I use them medically, others use them to ease stress, others just like them, abdls, ab sissy, dls,
single people use them, couples use them,etc, etc, overall if they make you feel good, it's a perfectly good reason to need them.🙂

Last edited:
Reactions: Edgewater, SparkyDog and StarryNight
Hello and welcome. You are not alone in finding comfort in wearing diapers.

Reactions: Edgewater and KBoy
Hello & Welcome to the site
basically everyone here is wearing a diaper
I remember when I thought I was the only one who liked diapers and was an odd lad
but I am not and you are not alone nor strange

You will love it here
amazing community

Last edited:
Reactions: Edgewater and KBoy
Welcome!

welcome 🙂

most of us probably started out not getting it - hopefully we can help you to understand and support you on your journey

you've done well to start wetting already - some people find that hard to do at first

enjoy your stay ☺️

Thanks all. Presently just a normal day around the house but its one of the first times I'm still in a diaper and my gf and I are going about business as usual. She patted me on the butt and then smirked but just continued her conversation as if to gesture that she noticed. I won't put one on around her and I've never wet around her.

Reactions: Edgewater, Tenawearer, Lumos and 1 other person
Hello and welcome aboard fellow DL! I still need to find the courage of wearing in front of my wife...

Reactions: Edgewater
Warm welcome from the Netherlands. Many of us can't put into words why we like diapers, we just do. Have to ask my gf to pat my bum more often.

Reactions: Edgewater and JunkyardDog1
Lumos said:
Hello and welcome aboard fellow DL! I still need to find the courage of wearing in front of my wife...
As its turning out, she's alot more accepting than I had thought when I first told her of my diaper wearing. I just started in bed with underwear and shorts overtop as sort of a feeler. Then just underwear over.

Reactions: Lumos and Edgewater
Welcome and be welcomed to this unique World of ADISC!
A truly wonderful place as near everyone here is likely wearing a diaper!
Enjoy the pats and looking around here!

Cozycomfort1 said:
Been a little weirded out about this new found diaper enjoyment i have. But thru internet I found im not that odd. I wear for comfort, mostly at night and found I sleep better. I wet occasionally. Change regularly. My girlfriend seems to accept but doesn't really get it. Neither do I yet.
Hello and welcome here

Cozycomfort1 said:
As its turning out, she's alot more accepting than I had thought when I first told her of my diaper wearing. I just started in bed with underwear and shorts overtop as sort of a feeler. Then just underwear over.
I decided to tell my gf that I liked diapers and wore that night to bed so that I couldn't bottle out.

Reactions: JunkyardDog1
Cozycomfort1 said:
Nice! I've only wore training pants in front of her, and she was cool with it. I just don't want to freak her out if she sees me wearing real ones. One day! haha

Tenawearer said:
I decided to tell my gf that I liked diapers and wore that night to bed so that I couldn't bottle out.
I told mine a few weeks ago as I'd been secretive about it and felt guilty that I was hiding something from her. Progressively started wearing more around her but discreetly. I wore all week to bed but covered by underwear. And since Friday I've been diapered non stop aside of dinner with her family.

Back