• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

cdipj

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
CJ from ne pa. I’ve been a “dl” going back ~30yrs. Never have explored any bit of the “ab” sides of things. Just started up working with a Therapist with this “kink” being part of the issues I’m trying to work through.

Also working with some medical stuff trying to get that figured out… I have horrendous GERD and possibly EOE. the treatments for that have wrecked havoc in the rest of my LowER GI system. I’m now with diverticulosis, ibsm, hypertonic PF issues. All this leads to alight UI issues and some pretty awful FI issues that are uncontrolled. we

Welcome! You’ll find it better to be visible here than unnecessarily hiding in the shadows. As one who advocates therapy I still can’t imagine myself discussing my diaper kink with a therapist and NOT getting turned on.

Hello and Welcome

Hello and welcome from another DL. I'm sorry to hear about your difficult medical issues. I hope you find the support you need here.

hi, i am autistic, incontinent never been out of nappies and infantile

Hi there, welcome to ADISC! I'm also working through these issues in therapy, and I've found ADISC to be a wonderful, supportive community.

Back