• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello!

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi everyone! I've been a frequent guest on the site and I finally decided I might as well join!

I've been into diapers for as long as I can remember. When I finally stopped wetting the bed as a kid I realized pretty quickly that I missed my goodnites! I fall more on the DL side of the ABDL spectrum, but it's definitely a healthy mix of the two.

Onto some non diaper-related topics, I am a hockey nut (classic Canadian I guess), having played as a goalie and refereed for many years. I also love musical theatre. I performed in a few shows back in my high school years, and I go to see shows as frequently as my budget allows. The Phantom of the Opera is my all-time favourite (hence the username). I'm also an aviation nut. Don't get me talking about places unless you have plenty of time to spare lol. I'm also an avid enjoyer of beer, The Witcher (books and video games >>>> Netflix Series), gaming, and computers.

Excited to become a part of the community!

hi

phantomofthediaperaisle said:
Hi everyone! I've been a frequent guest on the site and I finally decided I might as well join!

I've been into diapers for as long as I can remember. When I finally stopped wetting the bed as a kid I realized pretty quickly that I missed my goodnites! I fall more on the DL side of the ABDL spectrum, but it's definitely a healthy mix of the two.

Onto some non diaper-related topics, I am a hockey nut (classic Canadian I guess), having played as a goalie and refereed for many years. I also love musical theatre. I performed in a few shows back in my high school years, and I go to see shows as frequently as my budget allows. The Phantom of the Opera is my all-time favourite (hence the username). I'm also an aviation nut. Don't get me talking about places unless you have plenty of time to spare lol. I'm also an avid enjoyer of beer, The Witcher (books and video games >>>> Netflix Series), gaming, and computers.

Excited to become a part of the community!
Hello and welcome from the UK 🇬🇧

Hello and welcome to the community. Thank you for that wonderful introduction.

Hello and welcome. Had to laugh about your profile name. The phantom is one of the best musicals yeah. But my alltime favorite is Starlight Express - cause of choo chooo. Good start 🙋

Back