• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello!

TrinityABDL

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi everyone. I am Trinity. I am a trans female pre op. I love anything ABDL and very kinky. Id love to chat with like minded people or find a Daddy/Mommy. I am bisexual so sex doesnt matter to me! Im also located in Montana.

Now I hope eventually to go on HRT and start my official transition but for now life and work is kinda holding me back.

In little space I love to wear diapers, onesies and suck pacis among other AB stuff. Staying in wet diapers is amazing. Don't have anyone to change them but ID love to have someone too.

Outside of the ABDL world I love building things, such as legos and models. I also game a ton and do photography.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: ILuvDiapers, babygirlnikki0, LaLoneDigi and 1 other person
Welcome and enjoy

Welcome Trinity! Hope you make tons of friend here!

Welcome to adisc! Hope you love it here.

Hello Trinity and welcome. Thank you for that introduction. What was your favorite Lego kit that you built?

StarryNight said:
Hello Trinity and welcome. Thank you for that introduction. What was your favorite Lego kit that you built?
I cant remember the name but the big tree one thats pink with the little froggies fo leaves

TrinityABDL said:
I cant remember the name but the big tree one thats pink with the little froggies fo leaves
Wow the Bonsai Tree Building Set 10281. That is a very nice kit. I love the frogs.

TrinityABDL said:
Hi everyone. I am Trinity. I am a trans female pre op. I love anything ABDL and very kinky. Id love to chat with like minded people or find a Daddy/Mommy. I am bisexual so sex doesnt matter to me! Im also located in Montana.

Now I hope eventually to go on HRT and start my official transition but for now life and work is kinda holding me back.

In little space I love to wear diapers, onesies and suck pacis among other AB stuff. Staying in wet diapers is amazing. Don't have anyone to change them but ID love to have someone too.

Outside of the ABDL world I love building things, such as legos and models. I also game a ton and do photography.
Welcome 🙏

Warm welcome from the Netherlands.

TrinityABDL said:

Hi Trinity, welcome to the forums and the community. I hope you enjoy yourself here, and make new friends also. Good look with your eventual official transition and commencing HRT. I hope everything goes well for you once you start the process. 🤞Have Fun, and good look finding a Daddy/Mommy. (y):giggle:

Hi there, welcome to ADISC!

TrinityABDL said:

Hello and welcome

Hello and welcome. Lego is cool but nothing if you have cats 🐱🙈

Welcome to ADISC!

Back