• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello!

Smolbean

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hi, I am a shy smolbean, my wonderful friend suggested I join this wonderful site. I am a Canadian, enjoy hockey, singing, being outdoors, enjoy going for walks when it is not raining out.
Traveling, still have so many places I'd like to travel to UK, NZ Aussie, all the places

That's all for now!

• Love
Reactions: leafgoalie, Jorelaxed and Fattrick
Welcome to adisc!!! You're going to love it here I think :)

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, Smolbean and Jorelaxed
Welcome to ADISC Smolbean, glad that you have a wonderful friend that has good taste and great suggestions !!
I am from one of those places that you would kike to visit one day - Australia - also we have many members from Canada as well.
Hope you enjoy your times here with us.
Have fun.

Reactions: Smolbean, Jorelaxed and Fattrick
Hello and welcome Smolbean to the Adisc family.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2
Fattrick said:
Welcome to adisc!!! You're going to love it here I think :)
Thank you so much for leading me here I am really excited to be here :)

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
Welcome to ADISC Smolbean, glad that you have a wonderful friend that has good taste and great suggestions !!
I am from one of those places that you would kike to visit one day - Australia - also we have many members from Canada as well.
Hope you enjoy your times here with us.
Have fun.
That is so awesome!!!! I am sure I will love it here I am so far already :)

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2 and Jorelaxed
Welcome

Welcome

Smolbean said:
Hi, I am a shy smolbean, my wonderful friend suggested I join this wonderful site. I am a Canadian, enjoy hockey, singing, being outdoors, enjoy going for walks when it is not raining out.
Traveling, still have so many places I'd like to travel to UK, NZ Aussie, all the places

That's all for now!
Welcome Smolbean! Feel free to join in as you feel comfortable to do so. There are quite a few Canadians here so feel at home!

Welcome to ADISC!

Smolbean said:

That's all for now!
Hello and welcome from the UK 🇬🇧

Jorelaxed said:
Hello and welcome Smolbean to the Adisc family.
Thank you Kindly :)
warmfeeling said:
Hello and welcome from the UK 🇬🇧
Hello back to the UK!!!!!

Back