• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

jd34

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Hi, I want to do a quick intro and say thank you to those of you who have posted your stories, ideas, and support. It has helped me adjust to my new (over a year) situation and try to accept myself again.

I am in my mid 30s and became bladder incontinent after a back injury a few years ago. Due to the nerve damage I do not have the feeling or warning before I go and at times not realize I have gone. Overall I have struggled to accept the level of protection I need and my situation 24/7. I appreciate those of you who have posted about similar situations and helped me realize I am not alone and to accept diapers are the best option for me to move on and that they can be a normal part of life and that I need to see the positive side of the situation.

Thank you and I look forward to reading and posting more.

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Hello and welcome jd34.😊

Hello and welcome.

Greetings from a fellow IC
Welcome to the site

Welcome

jd34 said:
Hi, I want to do a quick intro and say thank you to those of you who have posted your stories, ideas, and support. It has helped me adjust to my new (over a year) situation and try to accept myself again.

I am in my mid 30s and became bladder incontinent after a back injury a few years ago. Due to the nerve damage I do not have the feeling or warning before I go and at times not realize I have gone. Overall I have struggled to accept the level of protection I need and my situation 24/7. I appreciate those of you who have posted about similar situations and helped me realize I am not alone and to accept diapers are the best option for me to move on and that they can be a normal part of life and that I need to see the positive side of the situation.

Thank you and I look forward to reading and posting more.
Hello and welcome. I’m sorry to read about your issues, pleased you are here to share stuff with us, hope you have fun with us 👍🏻

Back