• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

pampers568

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
Hi everybody I just joined this site. I am a AB/DL and a little. I am looking to make friends and know others who are similar to me. I love wearing diapers just struggle to mess them due to being constipated and still learning how to poop in my diaper and how to actually wet the bed and wake up with a wet diaper on and not just pee before sleep.

hello and welcome. I’m hella new as well but it’s been good the first 4 hours. I’ve woken up wet twice. Only once did I go to sleep wet but I was barely damp. I woke up soaked. The second time was the night after. If you want to wake wet, my limited experience says start damp and your body will figure it out. You know my stats tho so glhf idk a thing haha

Nice thanks for advice

Welcome and enjoy

Hello and Welcome

Hi and welcome pampers568.😃

Thanks everyone

pampers568 said:
Hi everybody I just joined this site. I am a AB/DL and a little. I am looking to make friends and know others who are similar to me. I love wearing diapers just struggle to mess them due to being constipated and still learning how to poop in my diaper and how to actually wet the bed and wake up with a wet diaper on and not just pee before sleep.
Hello and welcome

Back