• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pullups09

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have been a diaper lover in the closet for a while now it stated at the age of 12. Now at 23 I find myself occasionally buying a pack of goodnights pull-ups to wear and use at home. It started when I was twelve and my grandma thought I would pee the bed after working in the woods all day. She took me with her to the grocery store to get the diapers. She wanted me to wear one for the ride home incase I feel asleep so I was sent in to the men's room with one to put on in a stall.

Hello Pullups09 and welcome to the group.

Nice introduction.

What are some of your hobbies and interests?

Egor

I like jogging, bike riding, antique tractors and racing. I'm interested in running my own business someday I haven't pinned down exactly what I'm gonna do though.

- - - Updated - - -

Pullups09

Pullups09 said:
I like jogging, bike riding, antique tractors and racing. I'm interested in running my own business someday I haven't pinned down exactly what I'm gonna do though.

- - - Updated - - -

Pullups09

Hi and welcome to the site. I enjoy bike riding, though I'm on a bicycle. I also used to own two cars that I raced on the 1/4 mile track.

Starts with pull-ups, before you know it, Abdl diapers

Hi Pullups,
Welcome to the :grouphug:

Pullups09 said:

- - - Updated - - -

Pullups09

Interesting. I rode a bicycle a few times with training wheels, I never got to learn how to ride without them. I actually don't even know how to tie my shoes yet. So... what do you plan on doing in racing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back