• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello to all!

FlynnRyder24

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello! Who are you?

• Hello! Flynn Ryder here (not my real name just a fan of the character) and I am a little nervous to post here. Some things about myself: I am currently getting my degree in game development! I am an avid gamer but also love the outdoors (hiking, biking, exploring, etc.). I love traveling and actually just got to travel internationally for the first time!

What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

• Well I am an AB but like the idea of being forced into diapers. I haven’t explored too much of my ABDL side so it’s hard to go into too much detail ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What are your other interests?

• Well like I mentioned above I am really into video games. Specifically I play Destiny 2 and League of Legends. I also have been getting the itch to start playing guitar again but letting that summer to make sure it isn’t an impulse hobby haha. I love getting to camp and hike. I actually just got to visit Banff National Park in AB, Canada which was so beautiful! My dream vacation spot to visit is Iceland but this will be a trip after college is done.

What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

• Well I’m really struggling with acceptance of the whole thing. I am hoping to make some friends to help me break out of this shell. I have to recognize that acceptance is a journey and not just gonna happen but I’d like to make some like minded friends along the way.

Reactions: Rusher and Edgewater
Hello FlynnRyder24 and welcome to the group.

Nicely done introduction.

Egor

Reactions: FlynnRyder24 and Edgewater
Welcome and be welcomed to this Magical World of ADISC!
A truly amazing place as near everyone here is likely wearing a diaper!
What is your back-up studies when the fast pace of your choice runs by you as AI takes it over? Sadly, it is a reality that my life did not include, but yours will. Look at strong unique studies in areas that AI is not well suited.
Enjoy ADISC!

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2
Hello and welcome Flynn Ryder24.

Reactions: FlynnRyder24 and Edgewater
Edgewater said:
Welcome and be welcomed to this Magical World of ADISC!
A truly amazing place as near everyone here is likely wearing a diaper!
What is your back-up studies when the fast pace of your choice runs by you as AI takes it over? Sadly, it is a reality that my life did not include, but yours will. Look at strong unique studies in areas that AI is not well suited.
Enjoy ADISC!
So I have been really enjoying UI/UX design in my course! In my opinion, I don’t think AI will take over too much but I mean we shall see for sure. If I had to change though it would definitely be focusing on AI integration into games in general. I think it is very interesting

Reactions: Edgewater
Hello and welcome enjoyed reading your introduction. Hope you enjoy the community and forums

Reactions: Edgewater and FlynnRyder24
Back