• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello there! (New to abdl)

Hi and welcome to the site. I'm a professional musician so I was wondering, do your play a musical instrument? I also enjoy the outdoors and occasionally hike on part of the Appalachian Trail as I live close to it.

Hi and welcome aboard! You’re sure to find lots of interesting topics and support here. 😀 Where abouts are you from?

Welcome! :D

hello
im new to abdl and I love wearing diapers

hi ho there

Timberwolf1333 said:
Hello everybody!
Im new to wearing diapers and exploring this side of myself, but other than that I have a lot of hobbies and interests and i love trying and doing new things! From playing music to reading to rock climbing and skiing to exploring the wilderness! I also love to learn and im always curious about just about everything. Im pretty happy go lucky 98%of the time and im a very hard person to bring down!
I hope everyone is having a great day =D
Hello and welcome to ADISC!

Welcome @Timberwolf1333! We’ve all been there with the shyness and the first time post. It gets easier. There’s something amazing about realizing how many very ordinary and mostly very decent people share the same unusual secret desires.

I’m another outdoor enthusiast, a Canadian into wilderness canoeing and hiking.

Reactions: Angelapinks
Timberwolf1333 said:
Hello everybody!
Im new to wearing diapers and exploring this side of myself, but other than that I have a lot of hobbies and interests and i love trying and doing new things! From playing music to reading to rock climbing and skiing to exploring the wilderness! I also love to learn and im always curious about just about everything. Im pretty happy go lucky 98%of the time and im a very hard person to bring down!
I hope everyone is having a great day =D
Where are you from?

Timberwolf1333 said:
One of the things i liked has been that i dont have to stop what im doing every 10 to 15 minutes sometimes haha. I was surprised by the feeling of (ha i get embarrassed typing it) wetting my diaper.
Ahhh. That's so sweet! It's GOOD to wet your nappy silly boy. That's what it's there for. 😊
I see you're already making friends here. Good!

Last edited:
Timberwolf1333 said:
Thanks! Ive always been intimated by posting in forums lol i would have to say the main reason im here is to learn more about different aspects of abdl especially from the perspective of the care giving side since im on the other end.

Climbing is one of my favorites! I am a free climber =]
Well I'm glad you took the plunge and made your first post. If you're looking to learn more, check out the archives my searching keywords. There's over 10 years worth of posts there!

Free climbing is pretty scary, I'd like to try deep water soloing, I live near an island with some great cliffs over the water.

shotababy said:
hello
im new to abdl and I love wearing diapers
Hey Shotababy,

If you head back into the introduction section, you'll be able to start your own thread. More people would love to say hi, and learn a bit more about you.

Welcome!

dogboy said:
Hi and welcome to the site. I'm a professional musician so I was wondering, do your play a musical instrument? I also enjoy the outdoors and occasionally hike on part of the Appalachian Trail as I live close to it.
Hello and thanks ^^ i play guitar, bass, and i sing all at hobby level hahaha ive done some of the northern AT as well i am in western Massachusetts

Reactions: dogboy
LumosDL said:
Hi and welcome aboard! You’re sure to find lots of interesting topics and support here. 😀 Where abouts are you from?
Thank you! Still figuring out the navigation lol but have found some good stuff =] im from western Massachusetts

sinceiwassmall said:
Welcome @Timberwolf1333! We’ve all been there with the shyness and the first time post. It gets easier. There’s something amazing about realizing how many very ordinary and mostly very decent people share the same unusual secret desires.

I’m another outdoor enthusiast, a Canadian into wilderness canoeing and hiking.
Thanks! It is getting eaiser haha and very true! I used to spend a lot of time in nova Scotia =]

Kymi said:
Ahhh. That's so sweet! It's GOOD to wet your nappy silly boy. That's what it's there for. 😊
I see you're already making friends here. Good!
It is! Haha and doin my best 👍

Cook said:
Well I'm glad you took the plunge and made your first post. If you're looking to learn more, check out the archives my searching keywords. There's over 10 years worth of posts there!

Free climbing is pretty scary, I'd like to try deep water soloing, I live near an island with some great cliffs over the water.
Me too at least so far hahahaha, i will definitely check it out! I posted some pictures too!

I do love the intensity of being on the rocks haha
I would love to dive at some islands!

Hello Timberwolf3333! Welcome to ADISC. Hope you have a lovely time here. ☺️.

Back