• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello there! (New to abdl)

Kittyinpink said:
Hello Timberwolf3333! Welcome to ADISC. Hope you have a lovely time here. ☺️.
Thanks a bunch! 😁

shotababy said:
hello im new to abdl mysel
Hello fellow newbie lol

Dude you're getting pretty popular around here lol. 😆 Welcome to the club! 😄

So glad you mustered up the courage to post your first intro. Most of us here were too shy to write a post at first, but eventually overcame our shyness just like you did. So you're not alone!

I love that your a happy-go-lucky type of guy! You seem like a great guy to look up to with your cheerful personality. 🙂 Sorry if I sounded a bit creepy, its just so rare for a guy describe himself in such a way.

Anyways, I'm sure you're overwhelmed by now with all these replies you're getting lately lol. 😅 You don't have to reply back to me if you're short on time, just a simple like will do!

ShyBoo81 said:

So glad you mustered up the courage to post your first intro. Most of us here were too shy to write a post at first, but eventually overcame our shyness just like you did. So you're not alone!

I love that your a happy-go-lucky type of guy! You seem like a great guy to look up to with your cheerful personality. 🙂 Sorry if I sounded a bit creepy, its just so rare for a guy describe himself in such a way.

Anyways, I'm sure you're overwhelmed by now with all these replies you're getting lately lol. 😅 You don't have to reply back to me if you're short on time, just a simple like will do!
Hello there and thanks you lots! =] i do my best to be positive and have fun!

I dont think that sounded creepy at all haha =P
Its nice to have all of you greeting me and sayin hello! I do my best to reply to everyone haha conversation takes two and im interested in what all of ya have to say! =D

Reactions: RedPandaDL and ShyBoo81
Timberwolf1333 said:

Its nice to have all of you greeting me and sayin hello! I do my best to reply to everyone haha conversation takes two and im interested in what all of ya have to say! =D
hey I write stories

ShyBoo81 said:

Its nice to have all of you greeting me and sayin hello! I do my best to reply to everyone haha conversation takes two and im interested in what all of ya have to say=D
coolbabyboy said:
hey I write stories
Thats pretty cool, what do you like to write about?

Timberwolf1333 said:

Its nice to have all of you greeting me and sayin hello! I do my best to reply to everyone haha conversation takes two and im interested in what all of ya have to say=D

Thats pretty cool, what do you like to write about?
I write about old cartoons

coolbabyboy said:
I write about old cartoons
Which ones are your favorite to write about?

I grew up on old cartoons and still enjoy them, so I'll echo Timberwolf1333; which cartoons do you enjoy writing about?

hello i'm new to abdl

Timberwolf1333 said:
Hello everybody!
Im new to wearing diapers and exploring this side of myself, but other than that I have a lot of hobbies and interests and i love trying and doing new things! From playing music to reading to rock climbing and skiing to exploring the wilderness! I also love to learn and im always curious about just about everything. Im pretty happy go lucky 98%of the time and im a very hard person to bring down!
I hope everyone is having a great day =D
hey i'm TJ
and i'm new

Reactions: wettingagain
dogboy said:
I grew up on old cartoons and still enjoy them, so I'll echo Timberwolf1333; which cartoons do you enjoy writing about?
like what cartoons did you watch

coolbabyboy9 said:
like what cartoons did you watch
I was a little kid in the 1950s so television was in its infancy so they'd show old black and white silent movies with a musical soundtrack. A lot of them were make by Max Fleischer like "Coco the Clown". There's older ones like "Betty Boop" and one that gets quoted on this site where a man gets made into a baby via the youth machine. I watched Caper the Friendly Ghost, Tom & Jerry and all the Warner Brother movies that included Porky Pig, Daffy Duck, Bugs Bunny and The Road Runner, etc.

I also loved the early Disney movies, especially Donald Duck. I have some of those on DVD.

dogboy said:

I was a little kid in the 1950s so television was in its infancy so they'd show old black and white silent movies with a musical soundtrack. A lot of them were make by Max Fleischer like "Coco the Clown". There's older ones like "Betty Boop" and one that gets quoted on this site where a man gets made into a baby via the youth machine. I watched Caper the Friendly Ghost, Tom & Jerry and all the Warner Brother movies that included Porky Pig, Daffy Duck, Bugs Bunny and The Road Runner, etc.

I also loved the early Disney movies, especially Donald Duck. I have some of those on DVD.
I loved casper

Hey, fellow East coaster here as well. Cheers

Diapertoddler said:
Hey, fellow East coaster here as well. Cheers
Hey there! Cheers!

coolbabyboy said:
hello
im new to abdl and I love wearing diapers
Please post an intro'.

Back