• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello there! (New to abdl)

Timberwolf1333

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Hello everybody!
Im new to wearing diapers and exploring this side of myself, but other than that I have a lot of hobbies and interests and i love trying and doing new things! From playing music to reading to rock climbing and skiing to exploring the wilderness! I also love to learn and im always curious about just about everything. Im pretty happy go lucky 98%of the time and im a very hard person to bring down!
I hope everyone is having a great day =D

• Love
Reactions: BabyChristopher97, DiscreetDL, Safari and 8 others
Great introduction. Welcome to the community! I also love the outdoors.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
RedPandaDL said:
Great introduction. Welcome to the community! I also love the outdoors.
Thanks a bunch! To tell you the truth this is the first time i ever posted in a forum or used one really lol had to fight the shyness haha i probably feel most at home outdoors. Nothing like some fresh air!

Reactions: KrankyPants, RedPandaDL and BobbiSueEllen
Welcome to the community!
I feel you there, I remember how intimidating it was posting for the first time. This site differs from most because we're a support site, rather than a mature or content based site. You will still find that stuff here, if you look for it.

I too love the outdoors, mainly bouldering! Im not great at it, but practice makes perfect.
What is your preferred form of climbing?

I hope you enjoy your time here!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Timberwolf1333 said:
Hello everybody!
Im new to wearing diapers and exploring this side of myself, but other than that I have a lot of hobbies and interests and i love trying and doing new things! From playing music to reading to rock climbing and skiing to exploring the wilderness! I also love to learn and im always curious about just about everything. Im pretty happy go lucky 98%of the time and im a very hard person to bring down!
So how have you got into wearing nappies?

Cook said:
Welcome to the community!
I feel you there, I remember how intimidating it was posting for the first time. This site differs from most because we're a support site, rather than a mature or content based site. You will still find that stuff here, if you look for it.

I too love the outdoors, mainly bouldering! Im not great at it, but practice makes perfect.
What is your preferred form of climbing?

I hope you enjoy your time here!
Thanks! Ive always been intimated by posting in forums lol i would have to say the main reason im here is to learn more about different aspects of abdl especially from the perspective of the care giving side since im on the other end.

Climbing is one of my favorites! I am a free climber =]

Kymi said:
So how have you got into wearing nappies?
Its been about 3 weeks for me now, but i have always kinda happy and energetic and never lost my childlike sense of wonder and curiosity for the world around me, that being said i guess i have that younger energy lol so from there i guess it led to curiosity about indulging more of that side

Timberwolf1333 said:
Its been about 3 weeks for me now, but i have always kinda happy and energetic and never lost my childlike sense of wonder and curiosity for the world around me, that being said i guess i have that younger energy lol so from there i guess it led to curiosity about indulging more of that side
What else have you explored as a 'Baby'?

Kymi said:
What else have you explored as a 'Baby'?
Thats about it lol. I only started exploring this in thought about a month ago.

Timberwolf1333 said:
Thats about it lol. I only started exploring this in thought about a month ago.
What started it? Did you have other 'baby interests' or is it non-adult baby for you? Just interested to get to know you. ...

I would have to say im interested in most of it. Honestly im still trying to make sense out of it to myself too haha. If i have to put a pin in the thought that pushed me over it would have to be that i have to urinate frequently so diapers popped into my mind and at this point in my life i had the resources to indulge in my a tiny thought that has crossed my mind a few times but always repressed. I hope that helps ^^;
Kymi said:
What started it? Did you have other 'baby interests' or is it non-adult baby for you? Just interested to get to know you. ...

Timberwolf1333 said:
I would have to say im interested in most of it. Honestly im still trying to make sense out of it to myself too haha. If i have to put a pin in the thought that pushed me over it would have to be that i have to urinate frequently so diapers popped into my mind and at this point in my life i had the resources to indulge in my a tiny thought that has crossed my mind a few times but always repressed. I hope that helps ^^;
If you're interested in 'most of it' there is an awful lot you could enjoy and become used to - wetting your nappy as a real habit. :) Think of how nice it will be never ever to have to wait when you need to pee knowing that's what your nappy is for and that your plastic panties would catch leaks. It's wonderful to be so free...! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Safari and Diapertoddler
Kymi said:
If you're interested in 'most of it' there is an awful lot you could enjoy and become used to - wetting your nappy as a real habit. :) Think of how nice it will be never ever to have to wait when you need to pee knowing that's what your nappy is for and that your plastic panties would catch leaks. It's wonderful to be so free...! :)
One of the things i liked has been that i dont have to stop what im doing every 10 to 15 minutes sometimes haha. I was surprised by the feeling of (ha i get embarrassed typing it) wetting my diaper.

Last edited:
Kymi said:
Would you consider, wearing onsies and snuggling stuffed animals "baby interests"?

Timberwolf1333 said:
Hello everybody!
Hey! I’m new to this aswell!🤣but haven’t worn nappy’s yet lol😅
You seem cool 😁

New2This said:
Hey! I’m new to this aswell!🤣but haven’t worn nappy’s yet lol😅
You seem cool 😁
Thanks! =] they were much more comfortable than i thought theyd be (and to tell you the truth i think im bad at putting them on lol)

Reactions: New2This
Timberwolf1333 said:
Thanks! =] they were much more comfortable than i thought theyd be (and to tell you the truth i think im bad at putting them on lol)
Yeah I have no experience with nappy’s for adults or babies! So i’d have no clue how to use them🤣

I looked up a video that made it much easier =] but i think im getting better at it. Sometimes i question my job at it though lol

Last edited:
Reactions: New2This
Glad you joined. Your things you enjoy in life are great and it's awesome that you are still wanting to keep learning. You have already learned quickly about posting on here so now I look forward to reading your other post and or comments.

Using a onsie and holding a plushy could be a baby thing or it could be a comfort thing. I use a onsie to help hold my diaper up and to help hide them when I am doing something active. I also have several Build a Bear stuffies on my bed and each night I hold one or two when I sleep.

Keep enjoying all the fun things you enjoy and as you read and post more on here you will be doing one of your great things you like doing, learning. Again welcome.

checkingoutall said:
Glad you joined. Your things you enjoy in life are great and it's awesome that you are still wanting to keep learning. You have already learned quickly about posting on here so now I look forward to reading your other post and or comments.

Using a onsie and holding a plushy could be a baby thing or it could be a comfort thing. I use a onsie to help hold my diaper up and to help hide them when I am doing something active. I also have several Build a Bear stuffies on my bed and each night I hold one or two when I sleep.

Keep enjoying all the fun things you enjoy and as you read and post more on here you will be doing one of your great things you like doing, learning. Again welcome.
Thanks a lot! The welcomes have made this experience a lot more comfortable. I have already been reading (and working up to maybe responding to lol) a bunch of posts haha, but! I have like a few posts ("baby steps") lol ^^;

Back