• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello! Nice to meet you all :)

ScienceMutt

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Hi there! I go by Mutt and I'm a currently a college student about to finish my undergrad and hopefully move on to grad school. My degree is in biology and I am specializing in genetics, evolution, and ecology. Outside of school, I am passionate about other sciences such as cosmology, astronomy, chemistry, and psychology, but biology will always be my true love. Most of my hobbies revolve around creative pursuits related to the furry fandom or anime fandoms such as digital art, crafting, and creative writing. Black Butler, Devilman Crybaby, Made in Abyss, and Natsume's Book of Friends are my favorite anime/manga series and I'd love to chat with other fans! I'm also a casual gamer and enjoy a good rpg like Fallout: New Vegas or Read Dead Redemption 2.

I have lurked adisc in the past when I was still in deep denial about my interest in diapers. The information I found here was always incredibly helpful and encouraged me to be kinder to myself. It felt like it was about time to finally make an actual account and contribute to the site as well. I hope to make connections with other folks here with shared interests as well as continue finding (and giving) support. This community seems like a lovely bunch and I am excited to be apart of it! :D

Reactions: BBBen, ianwee, Edgewater and 1 other person
Welcome and be welcomed to this unique World of ADISC!
A truly enjoyable place as near everyone is likely wearing a diaper!
Enjoy the look around, with a bit of time, you will have even more of this world open to you!

Reactions: BBBen and ScienceMutt
Welcome from the UK! Glad to have you here!
Wow, it's been a while since I've played FNV, what a great game, I can still here Big Iron playing as I tried to run from the Cazadors 😄

Reactions: BBBen, ScienceMutt and Edgewater
ScienceMutt said:
Hi there! I go by Mutt and I'm a currently a college student about to finish my undergrad and hopefully move on to grad school. My degree is in biology and I am specializing in genetics, evolution, and ecology. Outside of school, I am passionate about other sciences such as cosmology, astronomy, chemistry, and psychology, but biology will always be my true love. Most of my hobbies revolve around creative pursuits related to the furry fandom or anime fandoms such as digital art, crafting, and creative writing. Black Butler, Devilman Crybaby, Made in Abyss, and Natsume's Book of Friends are my favorite anime/manga series and I'd love to chat with other fans! I'm also a casual gamer and enjoy a good rpg like Fallout: New Vegas or Read Dead Redemption 2.

I have lurked adisc in the past when I was still in deep denial about my interest in diapers. The information I found here was always incredibly helpful and encouraged me to be kinder to myself. It felt like it was about time to finally make an actual account and contribute to the site as well. I hope to make connections with other folks here with shared interests as well as continue finding (and giving) support. This community seems like a lovely bunch and I am excited to be apart of it! :D
What a nice intro, Mutt. You are most welcome here. We are a lovely bunch, and hope you will enjoy interacting with us all.

Hello Mutt, welcome out of lurker mode and into the community. Thank you for your introduction.

Hello and welcome Mutt.
Step by step. Have a good start at adisc 🦖🧸🙋

Reactions: ScienceMutt and Edgewater
Back