• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello new to the community just wanted introduce myself a bit!

akina

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hello! I'm new to the community and just started finding about all these communities and I decided I would start trying to communicate with like minded people. I really like listening to music most of the time as well try and be the most comfortable I can possibly be in daily life kind of just trying to lay low and breeze through the day. I realize now though it may not be possible for much longer since I'm going to college in the fall which I'm happy about but also a little stressed by since I didn't really get any scholarships I have to fund it myself but still happy about getting the college experience!

Usually while browsing the web for information about age regression and padded use or where to find products I always would see that this site had some kind of information about it, every once in a while I would come in and read some threads and then just go on with my day but after a while I was like "I want to spend time with people similar to me" so I decided to make an account and find out more about myself as well through the forums. Mainly I was brought here by my age regression tendencies which started around two years ago. I do sometimes use diapers to give me extra comfort while regressing which make me feel really safe and cared for but since diapers aren't cheap I usually don't.

Most of the time I like to spend my time either playing game such as roblox, csgo, minecraft, even forager I guess mostly any game in general as long as its not super scary. I also love taking photos of almost everything since I am a photographer at heart, when I do every once in a while go out to take some pictures and enjoy myself I like taking photos of the landscape or nature since to me that generally interest me more than taking photos of people. Adding to that I take trips around my state to find some awesome areas and get some photos or enjoy the view and area because it quite fun and relaxing.

Like I stated before I used to visit this site every once in a while since it would pop on my results on google for inquiries I had about age regression an addition to generally enjoying reading about how other spend their time or realize that I'm not alone and not weird for having age regression tendencies. What I want to get out of the site is mostly support from the community as well be able to start talking eventually or sharing more of interest with others in the site but for now I guess I'll just be reading from the forums and gaining confidence in posting on my own because to be frank this took me quite a lot of courage to even write. I also want to thank you for taking some of you're time to read this but yeah I guess that concludes my introduction again I thank you for reading this far and I hope to continue getting support from the community.

ps thank you to LilTwirl for the template to help me write this!

Reactions: Cottontail
I didn't realize it already posted sorry if you read this twice.

Back