• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello…New to forum

jjpadded

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi everyone, I thought it was about time I signed up. I have been wearing on and off since I was a teenager. Im just a regular gay guy in Wiltshire who enjoys wearing as much as possible. So hello everyone…

Last edited:
Reactions: Dinotopian2002, Lumos and littledreamers333
jjpadded said:
Hi everyone, I thought it was about time I signed up. I have been wearing on and off since I was a teenager. Im just a regular gay guy in Wiltshire who enjoys wearing as much as possible. So hello everyone…
Hello jjpadded, welcome from Newcastle 👍🏻

Reactions: jjpadded
Hi @jjpadded and welcome to ADISC! I'm Alli, and I've been here on/off since '08. Tell us a lil more about yourself! You into gaming, music, etc.?

Either way, I hope you find a home here on our little slice of internet! Cheers

Hello and welcome!

I used to work in Swindon a few years back before moving back up North…

PetPuppyAlex said:
Hi @jjpadded and welcome to ADISC! I'm Alli, and I've been here on/off since '08. Tell us a lil more about yourself! You into gaming, music, etc.?

Either way, I hope you find a home here on our little slice of internet! Cheers
Spend a lot of time browsing the net, on the oculus and love all types of music.

BiCouple1980 said:
Hello and welcome!

BiCouple1980 said:
Hello and welcome!

Did you go to school in Swindon?

Hello and welcome aboard, from Canada 👋

Back