• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.
Status
Not open for further replies.

huggiedandpampered

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Other
Hi, my friends call me Jake. I'm an ABDL and at times I also enjoy being a sissy, depending on my mood.

My first memory of being attracted to diapers was when I was about 10. I was at my aunt's house with my cousin, and we were in the guest bedroom which had once been the children's bedroom. During the night she found a drawer with some left over, decent sized diapers in it and put one on over her pants as a joke. For some reason I liked the way it looked, and I wanted to try it. That night I sneaked one from the drawer when I was alone, and put it on, replacing my under wear with the thick diaper under my shorts. I loved the feeling every time I moved around, and I've always liked them since.

Of course, diapers don't run my life. My other hobbies include Music, writing, gaming, and Youtube. I've been interested in music my whole life, and Youtube became big to me around the same time diapers did. Writing is still a newer passion, but it's a lot of fun for me.

I hope to meet other people like me I can talk to about this kinda life, because it's hard finding other ABDL's if you don't know where to look. (Though I'm only 18, so I guess technically I'm a TBDL)

Howdy and welcome to ADISC. Feel free to jump right into the forums and start posting. We're a friendly bunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back