• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello! Im new here♡

LilacPuppy289

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Hi! My name is Lilac and I am an age dreamer, ABDL, and babyfur! I am 20, female, bisexual, and also an artist. My little age ranges between 0-6 (I think?).
I do wear roughly 1-2x a month but id like it to be more, I am ok with wetting but messing is NOT for me, thank you.

I really like plushies, cartoons (TOH, MLP, Bluey, Miraculous Ladybug, Steven Universe, Big Mouth, and Helluvaboss), drawing, and my current hyperfixation is ABDL and furries! I really like listening to agere and abdl podcasts (DiaperPervs) and watching videos (NekoMom&Dad, Meredith, and LittleKittySpace). I love to talk a lot, play video games (Minecraft, Roblox, Sims 4, ACNH, Hollow Knight, L4D2, + more) and draw together too!
I enjoy dark humor, bad puns, and sex jokes and I send pictures of random things (drawings, my pets, a stuffed animal, or my reborn doll, etc.) when I don't know what to say or talk about but want to keep the convo going♡ I also use telegram and LOVE using stickers to communicate^^
P.S. my favorite colors are pink and blue, black, and rainbow (neon and pastels). Lastly, I'm a type 1 diabetic and live in Ohio and would love to meet people near me :3

Sorry if this is a lot qwq♡

Attachments

• Lilac_Little_Ref2.png
    Lilac_Little_Ref2.png
    872.4 KB · Views: 31
  • 20231231_223530.jpg
    20231231_223530.jpg
    628 KB · Views: 30
  • Untitled479_20231130201402.png
    Untitled479_20231130201402.png
    293.7 KB · Views: 30
  • 20231129_153455.jpg
    20231129_153455.jpg
    594.2 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Reactions: LittleLeeInDiapers, littleolivia, BBBen and 5 others
LilacPuppy289 said:
Hi! My name is Lilac and I am an age dreamer, ABDL, and babyfur! I am 20, female, bisexual, and also an artist. My little age ranges between 0-6 (I think?).
I do wear roughly 1-2x a month but id like it to be more, I am ok with wetting but messing is NOT for me, thank you.

I really like plushies, cartoons (TOH, MLP, Bluey, Miraculous Ladybug, Steven Universe, Big Mouth, and Helluvaboss), drawing, and my current hyperfixation is ABDL and furries! I really like listening to agere and abdl podcasts (DiaperPervs) and watching videos (NekoMom&Dad, Meredith, and LittleKittySpace). I love to talk a lot, play video games (Minecraft, Roblox, Sims 4, ACNH, Hollow Knight, L4D2, + more) and draw together too!
I enjoy dark humor, bad puns, and sex jokes and I send pictures of random things (drawings, my pets, a stuffed animal, or my reborn doll, etc.) when I don't know what to say or talk about but want to keep the convo going♡ I also use telegram and LOVE using stickers to communicate^^
P.S. my favorite colors are pink and blue, black, and rainbow (neon and pastels). Lastly, I'm a type 1 diabetic and live in Ohio and would love to meet people near me :3

Thanks for the great introduction! Welcome to our community, I think you will find the support and acceptance here to be outstanding. Regarding Ohio, I live near Cincinnati presently, but I am moving to Steubenville in a few months. What about you?

Reactions: BBBen and BobbiSueEllen
NudistMD said:
Thanks for the great introduction! Welcome to our community, I think you will find the support and acceptance here to be outstanding. Regarding Ohio, I live near Cincinnati presently, but I am moving to Steubenville in a few months. What about you?
Thank you and I'm in T-County! I'd love to have more abdl people around that I can meet up with and have lunches with or have events around here^^

LilacPuppy289 said:
Thank you and I'm in T-County! I'd love to have more abdl people around that I can meet up with and have lunches with or have events around here^^
Like, just north of Cincinnati?

NudistMD said:
Like, just north of Cincinnati?
Kinda, its in NE Ohio, its about 2 hours away from Columbus, again going NE

welcome to the community. glad to have you here. let me know if you want to chat.

Reactions: BBBen, BobbiSueEllen and LilacPuppy289
LilacPuppy289 said:
Kinda, its in NE Ohio, its about 2 hours away from Columbus, again going NE
Much closer to Steubenville than Cincinnati!

Reactions: BBBen, BobbiSueEllen and LilacPuppy289
NudistMD said:
Much closer to Steubenville than Cincinnati!
Absolutely! I've actually been to Steubenville a few times for the flea market♡ its SO fun!

Kbaby84 said:
welcome to the community. glad to have you here. let me know if you want to chat.
Thank you! I'd love to sometime! (I'm about to gtb, gotta wake up in 5 hours)

LilacPuppy289 said:
Absolutely! I've actually been to Steubenville a few times for the flea market♡ its SO fun!
We should definitely keep in touch. Ever considered going to a nudist resort or nude beach?

Last edited:
Reactions: LilacPuppy289
no worries look forward to it. i am traveling to ohio next week. not looking forward to the cold.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and LilacPuppy289
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Kbaby84 said:
no worries look forward to it. i am traveling to ohio next week. not looking forward to the cold.
Yeah its really cold rn 🥲 also thats great!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
hanging in the toledo area for the week

Reactions: LilacPuppy289 and BobbiSueEllen
LilacPuppy289 said:

Hello and welcome here

LilacPuppy289 said:

Hello and Welcome to this site from the United Kingdom

Thank you so much!

Reactions: MrDiaperLoverUK
Hello and welcome to the community. Thank you for that wonderful introduction.

StarryNight said:
Hello and welcome to the community. Thank you for that wonderful introduction.
Thank you! I'm glad I made a good one :)

Reactions: StarryNight
Back