• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello! I'm new here ^^

JinxyUwU

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little

I read around a little (no pun intended) and hope I get this whole welcome post right!​

Hiya! you can call me Jinxy, but lots of people know me as Floof! Im currently studying 3D animation and game design, and I'm hopefully going to university next year ^^
I love playing video games, especially VR, and I have a strange urge to collect and take apart nerf guns? (random ik)
I'm also pretty active within the furry community and hopefully will attend my first convention next year!
The main reason I'm here is just because I wanna make some new friends that I can roleplay, talk about littlespace stuff and share the photos I like to take when in that headspace!

So please come say hi , I would love to meet some new people ^w^​

Reactions: Jorelaxed, mistykitty, warmfeeling and 1 other person
Welcome and be welcomed to this amazing World of ADISC!
A truly unique place as near everyone here is wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

Reactions: warmfeeling, Diaper44 and JinxyUwU
Edgewater said:
Welcome and be welcomed to this amazing World of ADISC!
A truly unique place as near everyone here is wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!
Thank you for the warm welcome ^^

Reactions: warmfeeling and Edgewater
Yes, welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay on this site. And also, I hope that University is good to you!

Reactions: Edgewater, warmfeeling and JinxyUwU
JinxyUwU said:

I read around a little (no pun intended) and hope I get this whole welcome post right!​

Hiya! you can call me Jinxy, but lots of people know me as Floof! Im currently studying 3D animation and game design, and I'm hopefully going to university next year ^^
I love playing video games, especially VR, and I have a strange urge to collect and take apart nerf guns? (random ik)
I'm also pretty active within the furry community and hopefully will attend my first convention next year!
The main reason I'm here is just because I wanna make some new friends that I can roleplay, talk about littlespace stuff and share the photos I like to take when in that headspace!

Hello and welcome here

Reactions: Edgewater and JinxyUwU
Reactions: Edgewater
Welcome!

Welcome to ADISC!! I’m currently in college studying animation and game design (focus in 2D animation). I think 3D animation is soooo cool—and those who are good at it are sooo impressive lol!!
Sounds like you’ll fit in great here. I hope you find what you’re looking for!

Reactions: PaddedRita, littledinogoesrawr, Edgewater and 2 others
JinxyUwU said:

Welcome to the site Jinxsy. You will find a bunch of very great people on this site all whom are supportive and good to talk to.

I'm a furry as well and many others here are to, I have been to the conventions before and they are really fun so I hope you get a chance to attend one.

Reactions: warmfeeling and JinxyUwU
JinxyUwU said:

Hello, welcome 🤗

Welcome, JinxyUwU!

lilbabyjooce said:
Welcome to ADISC!! I’m currently in college studying animation and game design (focus in 2D animation). I think 3D animation is soooo cool—and those who are good at it are sooo impressive lol!!
Sounds like you’ll fit in great here. I hope you find what you’re looking for!
EEEEEEE! if you wanna nerd about some game design or see some of the stuff I create, I would love to talk to u >< I love motion capture and I make a lot of stuff for virtual reality >w<

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita, lilbabyjooce and Edgewater
mistykitty said:
Welcome to the site Jinxsy. You will find a bunch of very great people on this site all whom are supportive and good to talk to.

I'm a furry as well and many others here are to, I have been to the conventions before and they are really fun so I hope you get a chance to attend one.
I'm hoping to go to confuzzled or eurofurence maybe next year with some friends, I've been in the fandom for years and have never gotten the chance to attend. I've always wanted to wait till I'm 18 so I could get the full experience, and now I'm old enough I'll start making some plans with my friends

Hello and welcome Jinxy.😃

Reactions: Edgewater and Jorelaxed
Hi Jinxy!.😃

Welcome

Reactions: JinxyUwU and Edgewater
JinxyUwU said:
EEEEEEE! if you wanna nerd about some game design or see some of the stuff I create, I would love to talk to u >< I love motion capture and I make a lot of stuff for virtual reality >w<
Oh yus!! I’d love to hear all about it!! Would you be okay if I private messaged you? : D

Reactions: PaddedRita
Back