• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello! I’m Mr. Mae

MrMae

Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Hello everyone,

I am Mr. Mae and I am excited to join this community. ABDL has been an interest of mine for years now and I love finding new ways to meet those in the community. I am in my twenties, live in the United States, and work (a little too much sometimes).

About myself as a member of the ABDL community… I identify as a mommy domme and have had some online experience being one. However, I do hope to find a baby that I can cuddle and spoil in person.

Other information about me:
- I like to bake
- I have an adorable puppy
- I love writing
- I hate getting messages from people that immediately start calling me “Mommy”

I look forward to meeting people and making awesome new friends!

Reactions: dlboylife
Welcome to ADISC!

MrMae said:
Hello everyone,

I am Mr. Mae and I am excited to join this community. ABDL has been an interest of mine for years now and I love finding new ways to meet those in the community. I am in my twenties, live in the United States, and work (a little too much sometimes).

About myself as a member of the ABDL community… I identify as a mommy domme and have had some online experience being one. However, I do hope to find a baby that I can cuddle and spoil in person.

Other information about me:
- I like to bake
- I have an adorable puppy
- I love writing
- I hate getting messages from people that immediately start calling me “Mommy”

I look forward to meeting people and making awesome new friends!
Hello Mr Mae, welcome to the community

Welcome!
It is always nice to see another Mommy on this site. I am also a Mummy to my husband/little. I hope you find that one you can cuddle with in person, there really is nothing like it.
I also love to bake it is a great stress reliever.
Anywho! Hope you enjoy it here :)

Welcome to the community.

Welcome from the uk!

Back