• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

InControlRohan

Rep for InControl
Company Rep
Role
  1. Carer
  2. Other
Hello everyone! My name is Rohan (easier to remember if you’ve watched LOTR), and I am part of InControl Diapers. While I am familiar with the community on this platform, I would love to learn more about people dealing with incontinence and share all my knowledge about it as well. You might even find me on our social media pages, talking about various topics around adult diapers and incontinence in general. Would love to get suggestions from people here on what topics they’d like me to cover next! I am here to help, connect and grow my understanding of incontinence. Feel free to reach out and ask questions you think I can help answer!

Happy to be part of the community!! :D

Reactions: warmfeeling, InControlRobert, newAB43 and 1 other person
InControlRohan said:
Hello everyone! My name is Rohan (easier to remember if you’ve watched LOTR), and I am part of InControl Diapers. While I am familiar with the community on this platform, I would love to learn more about people dealing with incontinence and share all my knowledge about it as well. You might even find me on our social media pages, talking about various topics around adult diapers and incontinence in general. Would love to get suggestions from people here on what topics they’d like me to cover next! I am here to help, connect and grow my understanding of incontinence. Feel free to reach out and ask questions you think I can help answer!

I was just looking to order some premium nights to see if they can compare to the Mega Max I’m using. Trying to cost compare because I tried a Tena pro Stretch super this week and didn’t hold up overnight for me. I’ve resolved that I need the better overnight diapers.

Reactions: InControlRohan
Welcome and enjoy

InControlRohan said:

I got a question for you if you are familiar with the community on this platform do you allow anyone in this community called Adult Baby Diaper Lover to buy your diapers even though they don’t have incontinence issues?

Welcome to the community

MrDiaperLoverUK said:
I got a question for you if you are familiar with the community on this platform do you allow anyone in this community called Adult Baby Diaper Lover to buy your diapers even though they don’t have incontinence issues?
That's an interesting question! If I am being completely honest, I'd say that our products at InControl Diapers are for anyone and everyone that requires the use of adult incontinence products in their daily life. We don't judge! :) I hope that answered your question.

Reactions: Lumos and MrDiaperLoverUK
diaperdude said:
I was just looking to order some premium nights to see if they can compare to the Mega Max I’m using. Trying to cost compare because I tried a Tena pro Stretch super this week and didn’t hold up overnight for me. I’ve resolved that I need the better overnight diapers.
Hey there! Premium Nights is actually one of our top disposable diapers. We've received only great feedback about its quality. It has enhanced absorption, leak protection and eliminates odor during and after use. Best part? The thick core has an overnight capacity of up to 12 hours. So yeah, they're great overnight diapers. Hope this helps.

• Love
Reactions: diaperdude
InControlRohan said:
That's an interesting question! If I am being completely honest, I'd say that our products at InControl Diapers are for anyone and everyone that requires the use of adult incontinence products in their daily life. We don't judge! :) I hope that answered your question.
That’s good to know that I can buy your diapers at any time and wear them in my daily life even though I don’t have incontinence issues I just love wearing them

Welcome Rohan, I love your username.

InControlRohan said:

Hello and welcome

Back