• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from Utah

PaddedLove

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello, I am a DL from Utah. I'm starting to explore this side of me more openly and I'm excited to meet and talk with you all! My favorite hobbies are watching hockey, and playing games with my friends!

Reactions: LaLoneDigi, Edgewater, GaymerDL and 2 others
Welcome! I lived in Utah for awhile. Currently in Vegas - just down the road.
What kind of games?

Reactions: Edgewater and PaddedLove
Lots of overwatch currently, was big into Rocket League for a while, big fan of destiny 1 not so much destiny 2. Recently played Subnautica for the first time.

Reactions: Edgewater and TrueHero
Hello and Welcome

Hello and welcome. Thank you for the introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Welcome aboard, fellow DL! Canada here đź‘‹

We're happy to have you, paddedlove ;P

Sometimes when a new ABDL joins from Utah, I'll wonder if it's an old friend I lost contact with a few years ago . . . haha doubt you're him though.

arctic said:
We're happy to have you, paddedlove ;P

Sometimes when a new ABDL joins from Utah, I'll wonder if it's an old friend I lost contact with a few years ago . . . haha doubt you're him though.
I've never known anyone else that's ABDL in my personal life so likely not, but great to meet you anyway!

Reactions: Edgewater
PaddedLove said:
I've never known anyone else that's ABDL in my personal life so likely not, but great to meet you anyway!

Ha, no worries.

You'll make plenty of new friends here

Hey bro nice to meet you and keep contact

Welcome! I'm also from Utah.

Reactions: TrueHero, Edgewater and PaddedLove
Welcome and be welcomed to this Amazing World of ADISC!
A truly unique place as near everyone here is likely wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

Reactions: PaddedLove
Back