• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from UK Nursery

NannyM

Nanny M from Happy 2 Nappy Nursery UK
Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Hello from Happy 2 Nappy Nursery in UK
This is Nanny - M
I’ve rejoined as I’m travelling to USA next week and have few questions about AB shops etc 😊

Reactions: BBBen, BobbiSueEllen and LaLoneDigi
Well "Hello" from Happy2BeInNapies2
Meanwhile, (as I am in Australia), I could not answer any questions about AB Shops in America (but some members here may do so).
Hope you enjoy your next week's trip to the USA.

Welcome (back) and enjoy

Hello and Welcome to this site from the West/South West region of the United Kingdom

Reactions: NannyM
Welcome

Hi and welcome. I don't think there are a lot of nappy/diaper shops here in the US, especially adult baby shops or stores. There are a couple so maybe some other members can help tell where they are. I think one is in Las Vegas.

Reactions: NannyM
Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
Well "Hello" from Happy2BeInNapies2
Meanwhile, (as I am in Australia), I could not answer any questions about AB Shops in America (but some members here may do so).
Hope you enjoy your next week's trip to the USA.
Thank you so much for the warm welcome 🤗

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2
dogboy said:
Hi and welcome. I don't think there are a lot of nappy/diaper shops here in the US, especially adult baby shops or stores. There are a couple so maybe some other members can help tell where they are. I think one is in Las Vegas.
Hi - thank you for taking the time to reply me 😊

Reactions: dogboy
MrDiaperLoverUK said:
Hello and Welcome to this site from the West/South West region of the United Kingdom
Hello and thank you 🤩

Reactions: MrDiaperLoverUK
hi welcome, glad you found us! that's so cool to hear from someone who works at an adult nursery! i'm sure a lot of people here would love to hear about your experiences, as well as look into having a chance to be taken care of at your nursery! we have a loootttt of UK babies and littles here, so that's so cool!

would you like to tell us a bit about yourself, either as a carer or your interests outside of ABDL caregiving? either way hope to see you around, i am very curious to hear about what your experiences with nannying ABs has been like! take care!

Well here goes!
I’ve been Nannying now for 14yrs starting at the very well known nursery in Kent Happy Nappy. Long story short due to passing of owner I took the nursery on moving it to Norfolk in UK.
The nursery has 2 cot rooms - both different one is themed Dumbo with a pink sparkly carpet the other ( a hireable ) nursery room is Mickey & Minnie with a black sparkly carpet - they are both equipped with highchairs , changing table plus lots more and three wardrobes of clothing plus accessories.

I also have a vast library of ABDL / Sissification books and more.

we are lucky to have maid Jane Mrs Silks former head maid who helps keep everything in order and offers maid training and advice to interested sissy’s.

There is also a medical room as I have a great interest in this too as well as various other playrooms.

Littke Muffets is my weekend school that runs twice a year.

Away from the nursery I love travelling and have travelled a lot !

Music I’m a huge Prince fan and always will be 💕

I also love sewing and making things especially for the littles in my care.

And of course I enjoy chatting to new people..😊

Reactions: Andy86
NannyM said:
I’ve rejoined as I’m travelling to USA next week and have few questions about AB shops etc 😊
Do you mean you rejoined ADISC? If so what was your previous username?

Happy2nappy

Reactions: Andy86
That name sounds familiar.

Wow, been to Kent so many times and never knew about you. You have a website?
welcome back!

NannyM said:
Well here goes!
I’ve been Nannying now for 14yrs starting at the very well known nursery in Kent Happy Nappy. Long story short due to passing of owner I took the nursery on moving it to Norfolk in UK.
The nursery has 2 cot rooms - both different one is themed Dumbo with a pink sparkly carpet the other ( a hireable ) nursery room is Mickey & Minnie with a black sparkly carpet - they are both equipped with highchairs , changing table plus lots more and three wardrobes of clothing plus accessories.

I also have a vast library of ABDL / Sissification books and more.

we are lucky to have maid Jane Mrs Silks former head maid who helps keep everything in order and offers maid training and advice to interested sissy’s.

There is also a medical room as I have a great interest in this too as well as various other playrooms.

Littke Muffets is my weekend school that runs twice a year.

Away from the nursery I love travelling and have travelled a lot !

Music I’m a huge Prince fan and always will be 💕

I also love sewing and making things especially for the littles in my care.

And of course I enjoy chatting to new people..😊
Accessories I assume everything like Nappies, dummies, baby bottles and stuffers to go in the Nappy etc

NannyM said:
Happy2nappy
Are you sure? There's no account by that name.

hello and welcome. What part of the USA are you coming to

Back