• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from Tampa, Florida!

ProfessionalABDL

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Carer
  7. Other
Hello everyone!!

Let me first say how happy I am that this forum exists. I battle regularly as someone who has been a Domme and submissive both Professionally and lifestyle with the fact that I absolutely adore sometimes being forced to wear a diaper. The main attraction to it isn’t due to my personal age regression but the idea of forced age regression. fetish utilizing the diaper as a tool during masturbation which I will go into more later in other posts. I appreciate the openness of people here and if I say anything off kilter know I do have Aspbergers but I am fine with text communication and I am working on understanding sarcasm better.

Hope to help some of you and contribute to each others lives in a great way!

Mommy/Baby Wolf

Reactions: Edgewater, PadPhilosopher, Wolfman69 and 2 others
Hello and welcome. Thank you for the introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Reactions: Edgewater, PadPhilosopher, ProfessionalABDL and 1 other person
Welcome to ADISC Forum Community I look forward to reading your posts 😺

Reactions: Edgewater, PadPhilosopher and ProfessionalABDL
Hi! Fellow Tampa person here. Welcome to ADISC

Reactions: Edgewater and PadPhilosopher
Hello and welcome!

Heyo, I'm from the Tampa area myself. Hope you have fun here!

Hello and Welcome

Reactions: Edgewater
Welcome fellow Bay Area member!!

Reactions: Edgewater
ProfessionalABDL said:
It is great to have you here! I’d love to hear more about your experience and get to know you better :) Hello everyone!!

Let me first say how happy I am that this forum exists. I battle regularly as someone who has been a Domme and submissive both Professionally and lifestyle with the fact that I absolutely adore sometimes being forced to wear a diaper. The main attraction to it isn’t due to my personal age regression but the idea of forced age regression. fetish utilizing the diaper as a tool during masturbation which I will go into more later in other posts. I appreciate the openness of people here and if I say anything off kilter know I do have Aspbergers but I am fine with text communication and I am working on understanding sarcasm better.

Hope to help some of you and contribute to each others lives in a great way!

Mommy/Baby Wolf

Welcome and be welcomed to this Amazing World of ADISC!
A truly unique place as near everyone here is likely wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

Reactions: BabyBunnyXL
Back