• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello From Ontario

DLCanuck

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey there everyone! I’m from the central Ontario area. I am a DL and have been all my life. Looking for people to talk to and share interests.
Im very shy at first but once I get to know you well enough Im ok. I have hid my DL interests from everyone I know until 2018 when I let it out to a couple close friends i can trust.
Please drop me a message anytime if you would like to talk.

Reactions: Jorelaxed and Lumos
Hello and welcome to ADISC. A place aimed at providing support and a safe space to share and explore ABDL. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Welcome to the site 😸 Plenty of super great and supportive people here. See you on the forums @DLCanuck and good intro.

Hey, welcome! I'm over in Eastern Ontario, myself, and there are several others in around Canada and this general area. Feel free to add a little more information about yourself in a follow-up post, and consider filling in your About page - feel free to check mine to get a general idea. To initiate conversations - essentially a private message between you and one or more others, which will probably be something of interest to you - you'll want to get to Est. Contributor, which requires: a message count of 20, verifying your email, having a custom profile avatar/picture, being around for a week, and not receiving a warning. (y)

Welcome from another Ontarian! Enjoy the community!

DLCanuck said:
Hey there everyone! I’m from the central Ontario area. I am a DL and have been all my life. Looking for people to talk to and share interests.
Im very shy at first but once I get to know you well enough Im ok. I have hid my DL interests from everyone I know until 2018 when I let it out to a couple close friends i can trust.
Hello, welcome from the UK 🇬🇧

Hello and welcome aboard, fellow DL! Eastern Ontario here 👋 Always nice to see more local folks joining this great group.

Welcome to the group. Fellow Ontario dweller.

DLCanuck said:
Greetings from London, Ontario! Welcome!

Reactions: Subtlerustle
Happy to talk anytime.

Hello and welcome to Adisc.

Welcome

Back