• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from Oklahoma

Travis

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi I'm a long-term viewer first time posting, I recently told my wife about my abdl side and she is starting to embrace it with me, we have ordered my first ever abdl diapers ( used to use the cheap ones from the drug store) and she has even diapered me and is open to everything I want to do, as of right now, she just doesn't want it to take over and be the main thing in our life, which I told her it wouldn't. I'm glad she is open minded and happy with all of this. She is the first person I ever told because I was always scared of how everyone would react.

I was wondering also who all is in or close to the northeast Oklahoma area,

• Love
Reactions: lilboy61, newAB43, Cottontail and 3 others
Welcome Travis. I was a longtime lurker as well, but opening up in here and being a part of the community is incredible.

Opening up to your spouse is so important. It’s great that she has embraced it and you!

Enjoy your time here!

Reactions: Travis
Hello and welcome aboard, from Canada 👋

Travis said:
Hi I'm a long-term viewer first time posting, I recently told my wife about my abdl side and she is starting to embrace it with me, we have ordered my first ever abdl diapers ( used to use the cheap ones from the drug store) and she has even diapered me and is open to everything I want to do, as of right now, she just doesn't want it to take over and be the main thing in our life, which I told her it wouldn't. I'm glad she is open minded and happy with all of this. She is the first person I ever told because I was always scared of how everyone would react.

Welcome Travis! Hope you enjoy your time here in the forum. Great to hear your wife is excited to indulge your AB/DL activities etc.

Hi Travis.
That's fantastic that your wife didn't
"cut and run" when you told her about your interest in wearing diapers.
I'm from Broken Arrow myself 👶👶👶

Hello and Welcome

Welcome

Travis said:

Welcome Travis! I'm new to posting as well! It's awesome your wife is willing to explore this. Welcome to the site, there is alot of great people here!

Welcome Travis to the community

Welcome, @Travis! That’s great news about your wife. I hope your shared explorations continue to go well. Take care and enjoy the site! :)

I’m not in or from Oklahoma, but my dad grew up in Tulsa and I still have a family there. I’ve visited often.

Reactions: newAB43
okc (in central oklahoma) here! wife knows i like diapers but i keep it subtle and occasional. much credit and good wishes to you and your wife!

• Love
Reactions: newAB43
Back