• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from Merseyside uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sissykimber

Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
Hi, I'm Kim. a long time Tgurl. I never imagined I would arrive on a ABDL /Sissy forum, but here I am!

Only a few years ago I'd become interested in my sissy side. Could'nt before quite understand why anybody would be into such a thing, then it happened to me. I love it, though I am yet to fully immerse myself. And now guess what!. I have a strong desire for wearing adult nappies. Whether this is a progression of my sissy leanings I dunno?

So wearing nappies on occation, this too feels soo nice. I 'm not a 100% comfotable with myself about this. Guilt, shame? I just want to be fully accepting of myself and feel good about this side of me.

I'd love to chat with anyone as I'm sure I'm not the only person feels or has felt this way.
Hugs Kim x

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Howdy! Glad ya found us, and being a Sissy is fine...I'm a Sissy myself! Diaper up, dress up, enjoy being your Sweet Baby Girl self here. And Mersey me...I love the old Mersey Beat! 🥰

Reactions: SherlockShelbourne
BobbiSueEllen said:
Howdy! Glad ya found us, and being a Sissy is fine...I'm a Sissy myself! Diaper up, dress up, enjoy being your Sweet Baby Girl self here. And Mersey me...I love the old Mersey Beat! 🥰
Thank you BobbieSueEllen. x

• Love
You're more than welcome! 🥳

Welcome! I've been 1/8 thinking about my Sissy side myself

Reactions: Sissykimber and BobbiSueEllen
Welcome!! Have fun and enjoy your sissy side!!😊😊

robbied said:
Welcome! I've been 1/8 thinking about my Sissy side myself
Thanks x

Paddy2020 said:
Welcome!! Have fun and enjoy your sissy side!!😊😊
Thank you x

Hi Kim I'm from liverpool and like you I cross dress and wear nappies with plastic pants Although I'm disabled with cerebral palsy I wanted to wear a nappy before i became incontinent. I still wear pps over them.

Hi hun, nice to hear from another diaper lover so near by.

kim xx

incopad1 said:
Hi Kim I'm from liverpool and like you I cross dress and wear nappies with plastic pants Although I'm disabled with cerebral palsy I wanted to wear a nappy before i became incontinent. I still wear pps over them.
I myself have Cerebral Palsy.
I also have Autism.
I am in dydees and plastic pants too.

Reactions: Sissykimber
Hiii! I'm a trans girl from Merseyside too! I'm looking for friends who are ABDL, so if anyone is from around that area, feel free to message x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back