• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from me!

sistersissy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
Hi everyone! I thought I'd do the right thing and briefly introduce myself, especially given that I have posted 7 times already, so this is a tad overdue!

I am based on the east coast of England and I have had a lifelong thing about being a sissy, for want of a better word. Looking at the different forums here, you'll probably mostly find me in the 'Sissy/Girlie' category. I am married and luckily for me my wife knows about my little 'kink' and lets me indulge to a certain extent, even to the point of helping me choose the panties I wear. Like I say, I suppose I am lucky. I love all frilly lacy girlie undies, the frothier and frillier the better.

Thanks to some great advice I got from this great community when I joined just before Christmas I have placed an order for a couple of pairs of something I have been searching for for ages - frilly rhumba/tennis knickers. I have two pairs on their way, one in white nylon and the other in white satin. Unfortunately the Christmas break has slowed delivery down, but I can't wait to receive them very soon - maybe even this week.

Anyhow, thank you for accepting me into your community and it is really nice to be surrounded by like-minded ADISC members!

Happy New Year to one and all...

Last edited:
Reactions: Jorelaxed and LaLoneDigi
sistersissy said:
Hi everyone! I thought I'd do the right thing and briefly introduce myself, especially given that I have posted 7 times already, so this is a tad overdue!

I am based on the east coast of England and I have had a lifelong thing about being a sissy, for want of a better word. Looking at the different forums here, you'll probably mostly find me in the 'Sissy/Girlie' category. I am married and luckily for me my wife knows about my little 'kink' and lets me indulge to a certain extent, even to the point of helping me choose the panties I wear. Like I say, I suppose I am lucky. I love all frilly lacy girlie undies, the frothier and frillier the better.

Thanks to some great advice I got from this great community when I joined just before Christmas I have placed an order for a couple of pairs of something I have been searching for for ages - frilly rhumba/tennis knickers. I have two pairs on their way, one in white nylon and the other in white satin. Unfortunately the Christmas break has slowed delivery down, but I can't wait to receive them very soon - maybe even this week.

Anyhow, thank you for accepting me into your community and it is really nice to be surrounded by like-minded ADISC members!

Happy New Year to one and all...
Hello and welcome hope you have fun here with us, I’m in the Northeast

Reactions: KrazyJoe67 and sistersissy
Hello and welcome from Lancashire!

Reactions: KrazyJoe67 and sistersissy
Hello and welcome from across the pond.🙂

Reactions: sistersissy
Hello and welcome.

Hello and good to meet ya. I live in the flat lands of Kansas

Back