• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from a DL Furry!

KasigFuchsGoku

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Hello! Call me Goku- been a furry for the past decade or so, been involved with the adjacent ABDL community over 6-7 years. Doing some deep thinking, I haven’t been embracing my interest as much as I should have, and have been indulging more for my health with the support of an awesome partner and friends. Looking to network with other DLs, and get more involved with the community at large!

Welcome!
I am glad to see another furry here!

Welcome, Goku (@KasigFuchsGoku)! Spraying Easy Cheese all over the locker room is a spankable offense, you know. It's a good thing I'm not a tattle tale. :)

I'm glad to hear you've got some IRL support. That's huge. I'm from the opposite corner of the country (northwest Washington), but I know the Pittsburgh area has a pretty active scene, at least in relative terms. We've got a decent collection of PA babies here on ADISC also.

Take care, and I hope you find the site fun and helpful.

Back