• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello folks, new here.

megalithicmarvel

Professional idiot
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello.
I'm from Europe, but I want to permanently settle in my beloved United States. 🇺🇸
I've heard of the term "ABDL" a few years ago, and I was occasionally looking it up on instagram out of curiosity. When I was twelve, I was looking at shota con manga online and I've came upon the term "femdom", and I was thinking that it describes my preferences.

I wouldn't mind vanilla sex where I'd be the dom, but if I was in my sort of vulnerable space I'd like to be dominated. This would be a very sacred, special space.

however, when I love a woman or have a crush on her, I want to protect her. In real life I like taking charge and I'd describe myself as natural born, charismatic leader.

Then, few months ago, maybe even almost a year ago, I had again stumbled upon the term ABDL and found some videos on it. (Such as "Living as an Adult Baby". I was laughing at it and thinking "wow, what a weirdo" but then I came back to the videos and started watching them again.

Then I've realized that I may be actually a little. I kind of slowly started admitting it to myself. It was a couple of months ago.

I've also realized that I have a diaper fetish. I knew I had a piss kink and also I'd like a woman to pee on me during sex, it is one of my fantasies. And dispers would be the bedt thing ever. I am constantly thinking about this and I have often dreams about em, but I've never actually dared to buy em, because I still live with my mother.

I've started chatting with a woman almost a year ago, now we're rly close. She already has a husband but she'd expressed romantic and sexual feelings for me before, but then she wasn't really sure if it's right and now we don't really know. But she is really nice to me, I've told her some stuff about me and she really cares for me and she even set up a bedtime for me. She is really understanding of me, and I've realized that I think I'm literally age regressing.
So I'm still figuring out what I am, and sometimes maybe I think I don't need labels, but I just know that I'm a little. I even may be both AB and an age regressor. She doesn't know the term, but it doesn't matter. I really age regress when I'm alone and in this case, it's not even sexual but it's all about the comfort and feeling protected. And I can immediately, automatically go into that little mindset where my behavior and personality completely changed but I also go mute but I don't even make any sounds (if I was fully, totally regressed).
So in this case, If I feel totally vulnerable and protected I literally go into a mindset of a little baby, fully or not but my behavior changes.

So, nice to meet y'all. Hope t'all welcome me with a couple of beers or so😉

Reactions: Sunshine and Edgewater
Take care as internet connections with others are commonly a scam and should be avoided!!

Well, as far as figuring out where your kick fits in should be something that you allow to occur with time and consideration as you are at an age in which you are still changing.

That all said, welcome and be welcomed to this amazing World of ADISC!
A truly unique place as near everyone here is wearing a diaper!
Enjoy looking around.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jorelaxed and megalithicmarvel
Welcome and enjoy

Reactions: Jorelaxed and Edgewater
Welcome!

Reactions: Edgewater
Helloooo!!~ neat lil story, please dont be afraid of exploring your little kinks and having fun ♡ I also came down on those same kinks as yours, and as 14 i also looked at shotas mangas, tho i did stop looking at those... Honestly idk how to feel, being a adult and seeing those stuffies, idk if it's wrong.. But anyways, i dont do it. I do look at a lot of femdom and lil piss/diaper things, specially fanfics like on furrafinity (even if you are not a furry, they got tons of abdl fanfics there.)

Not sure where im getting at. But welcome welcome! enjoy your stay, and i hope you and that girl do well and u all be happy ♡♡ Also i dont got beer but here is a bottle of milk for the little cutie, enjoy~ 🍼

Reactions: megalithicmarvel and Edgewater
Welcome

Reactions: megalithicmarvel and Sunshine
Back