• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello everyone!

MidnightBrush

Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Sissy
Hello all, MidnightBrush is here. I’ve been a part of the Babyfur Community for several years now and figured I should finally do something with my ADISC account. As mentioned above, I’m a babyfur and also trans.

The things I enjoy tend to be writing code, playing a variety of games, and have been lately trying my hand at 3d printing. Not going great at the moment, but I think I’m getting better at it.

I’m hoping to get a chance to see what is going on in general, and finding like minded people.

Reactions: ILuvDiapers
Welcome and enjoy

MidnightBrush said:
Hello all, MidnightBrush is here. I’ve been a part of the Babyfur Community for several years now and figured I should finally do something with my ADISC account. As mentioned above, I’m a babyfur and also trans.

The things I enjoy tend to be writing code, playing a variety of games, and have been lately trying my hand at 3d printing. Not going great at the moment, but I think I’m getting better at it.

I’m hoping to get a chance to see what is going on in general, and finding like minded people.
Hello and welcome

Hello & Welcome to the site
I am not a fur my self but think it's an amazing community

Hello and Welcome

Welcome. I do a lot of 3d printing and actually been doing a decent amount of 3d modeling. I do have a few diaper/Abdl models in mind to design but some are still in prototype mode and not fully usable yet. I have programmed off and on. What’s your languages of choice? I like more short and to the point languages, but in reality end up doing more C# and powershell for work with a hint of JavaScript.

Hi. Welcome m, 3 md printing is awesome got a friend who has a 3 d printer he created warhamer characters m, and all sorts 😊

MidnightBrush said:

Hi MidnightBrush, Welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy yourself here, and make new friends along the way. (y):giggle:

Back